R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen

Mr Q

do you talk to people like this in real life pal?

swear more than one person off here has taken a disliking to your attitude but you declined to meet them irl

Yeah all the time, especially to cunts like yourself.

lol at that, you obviously know more about the situation than i do because thats the 1st i'v heard of it. Now f*ck off u little half irish muppet.

ppl who say suicide is the cowards way out are morons

lifes like a movie, if youve sat thru half of it and its sucked all the way thru, chances are its not gonna get good at the end, noone should be blamed for walking out half way thru

i undertsnad the quote could have some validlty but i dount the life of a wealthy fashion designer sucked all the way through, however it could be argued that i basing my opinion of life 'sucking'on the financial status of someone ..meh as you were

lifes like a movie, if youve sat thru half of it and its sucked all the way thru, chances are its not gonna get good at the end, noone should be blamed for walking out half way thru

doug stanhope is a funny guy

if he wasnt so self loathing i think hed be one of my idols

its cowards way in the sense that, u only leave once, being albe to breath is blessing , finding a short cut out to avoid problems never solves them. no one denies that life is hard but it doesnt give u the right to kill u self cus sh*t didn't work out.

RIP

i remember being on high street ken when i was younger, smokin weed on one of the backroads

some african designer guy called wyomin comes up to us, trying to have conversation, we were askin him what was in his drycleanin bag

he was like 'oh no, oh no i cant say, its someone very famous'

we convinced him to tell us, he bends down and whispers 'isabella blow'

didnt know who she was at the time

suicide=the coward's way out

Hate this reasoning, like ending your own life is such an easy decision to make, you don't know how far gone the person is mentally/physically/emotionally to decide theres no point in going on further

(Not directed at you its a popular opinion)

used to have the same opinion as Scar, but losing my own mother 2 years ago, i felt suicidal nuff times. the regret, guilt got to me at times.

obviously im not condoning it, nor do i believe in it, but we cant measure a humans emotional pain.

anyways, RIP and condolonces.

Guest Intervention

ppl in 3rd world countries have been thru 10 times what hes been through

f*ck off

You have just taken away any right you ever had to make a complaint about so much as a single problem you may have.

• Upvote 3