R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen

Mr Q

His mum didn't die 6 months ago, it was like 5 days before he killed himself.

and 3 years ago since Isabella Blow (his best friend and the woman who discovered him and bought is entire MA collection) killed herself (drank weedkiller)

Those coming with the fag, no rip etc etc need to grow up. If you don't care about Alexander McQueens life then cool but dont post at all. Disrepect for the dead is not cool

His mum didn't die 6 months ago, it was like 5 days before he killed himself.

and 3 years ago since Isabella Blow (his best friend and the woman who discovered him and bought is entire MA collection) killed herself (drank weedkiller)

Those coming with the fag, no rip etc etc need to grow up. If you don't care about Alexander McQueens life then cool but dont post at all. Disrepect for the dead is not cool

funny how a few months ago ppl here were disrespecting dead british soldiers.

but we cant disrespect michael jackson and this steve mqueen fassy

makes perfect sense

:rolleyes:

well michael jackson & alexander mcqueen didnt go to places that your expected to die

being a soldier u know death is a risk ur taking init.

i dont rate a.mcqueen though.... fair do's his mum dieing and person who brought him in is VERY peak... but suicide should never be an option... life has hurdles, its a test and its down to you as a person to strive hard to overcome them. There's so many people in the world who would LOVE to be in the position he was in *no homo* regardless of the close deaths. He was not short of money, he was successful and respected in his profession. The only time i agree for a life to be taken is in euthanasia cases.