Steven

peter's ideas>>>>>>>

clearly ina whole different world then us normal people

loooking forward to this game big time

/

:lol:

revs the srk yeah?

i wana see it with 1m views on utube

Jeffers, thats my hero attack animation in the first pic but that ain't the srk.

I'm gonna sneak it in as a creature attack. :lol:

edit:

video diary one with some of my combat animations in there

http://kotaku.com/5470427/your-first-look-at-fable-iii-in-action

f*ck you revs, i clearly asked 2 questions in here that you've ignored. not buying now.

lol my bad

i dunno why he has a pirate hat on. Designs choice but its irrelevant as you can remove it anyway.

The whole touching system is just another form of interaction really. Kinda gimmicky i guess but its always cool to see your character physically interact with npcs instead of just going up to them idling about, In the press live demo the hero guides a beggar (who he thinks is going to get some money) but then the player can drag him to the factory to be sold as a slave. You see the beggar willingly be hand held and led to resisting and being dragged as he realises you are about to screw him over.

- just read the bare hate on kotaku. Lol, forgot how fashionable it was to hate Peter. So many of these trolls actually have no clue how the process works at all. Lol at some of them comparing this to god of war. God of War is in another league. You can only do so much with the time, money, man power and resources available. That goes for any idea those "genius'"suggest - it has more than likely been thought of but cut due to above reasons.

Guest Esquilax

f*ck you revs, i clearly asked 2 questions in here that you've ignored. not buying now.

lol my bad

i dunno why he has a pirate hat on. Designs choice but its irrelevant as you can remove it anyway.

The whole touching system is just another form of interaction really. Kinda gimmicky i guess but its always cool to see your character physically interact with npcs instead of just going up to them idling about, In the press live demo the hero guides a beggar (who he thinks is going to get some money) but then the player can drag him to the factory to be sold as a slave. You see the beggar willingly be hand held and led to resisting and being dragged as he realises you are about to screw him over.

- just read the bare hate on kotaku. Lol, forgot how fashionable it was to hate Peter. So many of these trolls actually have no clue how the process works at all. Lol at some of them comparing this to god of war. God of War is in another league. You can only do so much with the time, money, man power and resources available. That goes for any idea those "genius'"suggest - it has more than likely been thought of but cut due to above reasons.

Are you and Molyneux boys, yeah?

Like this *makes crossed finger gesture signifying closeness between two people*

• 1 month later...

yeah but even kojima says that

brush off the last game and re-think what you could've done better to the point you think very low of your previous efforts

but i'm not sure if the gooey was what people were complaining about?

it's great to see that he actually thinks about this stuff though, he's different than other dev's 'cause he's open with his thoughts like davidjaffe (gow creator) although he is getting kinda dumb, jaffe that is.

and revs kotaku guys and their readers hate on anything, i stopped going on that site in 2008