Fable 3

Steven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

erm

whats fable coin gold? just see it in the marketplace for like 3.99

It's fable coin golf. I haven't played it but it looks nice but quite expensive for what it is. It wasn't developed by us, just overseen. I think it's only on windows phone 7 though.

• 3 months later...

come on mate, COD is nothing like fable 2, fable 3 is essentially the same game with tweaks, there's nothing wrong with that, how do i buy businesses, i've only just gained the loyalty of the settlers (them icy poor ppl) how do i buy businesses? i got the entrepreneur pack from road to rule but i can't buy shops, do i have to wait until they're vacant?

come on mate, COD is nothing like fable 2, fable 3 is essentially the same game with tweaks, there's nothing wrong with that, how do i buy businesses, i've only just gained the loyalty of the settlers (them icy poor ppl) how do i buy businesses? i got the entrepreneur pack from road to rule but i can't buy shops, do i have to wait until they're vacant?

The amount of stuff you can do compared to number 2 makes it much better\differnt that 2. You played online yet ?

Buy property from the map view