Sean Ash - Distant

Ashman

Real talk Ash, you have some strong songs/lyrics/melodies here and there that could easily send you on your way but what lets you down imo is the sounds you use especially the drums which makes it sound basic. The vocals just needs to be mixed better to make you sound fuller. I don't know your finances or connections but you should invest in making your songs near to professional as possible.

Real talk Ash, you have some strong songs/lyrics/melodies here and there that could easily send you on your way but what lets you down imo is the sounds you use especially the drums which makes it sound basic. The vocals just needs to be mixed better to make you sound fuller. I don't know your finances or connections but you should invest in making your songs near to professional as possible.
don't f*ck*ng encourage the lad jesus

Naa I can respect that still.I just use a basic logic and don't have money or access to other sounds/studios etc so can only work with what I got. Even the mic I used is busted and I had to hold the wires in place with one hand whilst trying to sing and record at the same time.All done in my dad's bedroom.I appreciate what you say but can only work with what I got.Thanks for your comment though :D

How old are you to still be recording dead tunes in one of your parent's bedrooms?
That depends. How old are you to still be glued to this forum probably more than you are Facebook?It's not like I am looking to make anything here. It is my art and carries meaning to me. You either relate or you do not relate. If you do not, why comment unless you have some sort of feeling attached to my work?