My Regime - Recommendations

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill
2vdsitz.jpgAlright fellas,Right this is my regime and I have been doing it for 4 weeks and already noticing a difference untill this Tuesday-Wednesday I felt so ill like I had vertigo so I havent worked all week.My runs felt harder and my thighs/calfs were feeling tired about half way befoer they should on the run and my weights were feeling heavier than they should at that point so i took a breakStarting up Saturday but going to keep to my every other day routine.Shadow Boxing, I shadow box with 3 or 4 layers on with the central heating on, i do 5mins with foot movement before punching hard next 5 mins.Weights - start with the barbell with 40lbs on it, i stand up and do 10 x 5 push ups coming down on the chest then 10x 5 push ups coming down behind the neck which really works the neck muscles,I got the little dumbles with 30lbs on them and do 10 x 5 bicep curls, i also raise them out in front of me 10 x 2 before doing 5 x 2 sideways liftsI do this regime twice before my runMy run - this consists of jogging up a steep hill thats about a grade 3 raise before resting up the top for 30seconds and jogging back down, i'll then do a 1.5m circuit that raises up to grade 3 level for 3/4 of the way before ending down hill were i finish with a sprint when on the level before walking 1 minute home.Thanks for reading guys,would like some advice on how to get more muscle defination, im happy with my regime but thought i could have been a little bit bigger with the intenseness of the regime.I dont want to goto gym, feel i got everything I need and have considered protien shakes but i am naturally large chested broad shoulders, about 15.5 stone so i think its takin a little longer to tone up, although i like to remain a little beefy but lose some more belly.Cheers lads, no pisstakers lol ta
  • Upvote 2

Guest Tulse Hill
General cuntishness.LOLn for no reason at people's goals.This subforum is about being helpful, not taking the piss out of people trying to improve themselves.I expect that people would post pics for help/advice/encouragement and get cussed, which is quite frankly not on in this forum, that's what Whatever is for so keep your 'lols' there.I do not mean being thrown in jail bannings either, I mean I.P blocking bans.

Guest Tulse Hill
your diet is on point, sick for cutting, you will see banging results if you stick to it, im gunna do something similar in a few weeks
safe mate, let us know how you get onthe first week is the hardest thing, then it just feels normal