Bait Chicks

NiNES.

Used to think too many friends was a put off.Don't really care anymore.It's too easy to just add and accept people who you never even see again, and most people get some kick out of their friends count being high.Not worth getting insecure that someone else is going to poke. Long as it's good in the current I'm not fussed.P.S. there are two types of girls with a lot of friends.1 - The Hoe. Road girl who has thousands of teenagers from south london commenting "YH U LOOKIN CHOONG BBZ. UR MAN BEST NOT SLIP" etc.2 - The Uni Girl. Someone who adds everyone they meet whether it's 1 time or 100. Doesn't talk to the majority on the list, and equally doesn't have the bait hoeish thing going on.Neither are good but the second is a LOT better than the first.

Used to think too many friends was a put off.Don't really care anymore.It's too easy to just add and accept people who you never even see again, and most people get some kick out of their friends count being high.Not worth getting insecure that someone else is going to poke. Long as it's good in the current I'm not fussed.P.S. there are two types of girls with a lot of friends.1 - The Hoe. Road girl who has thousands of teenagers from south london commenting "YH U LOOKIN CHOONG BBZ. UR MAN BEST NOT SLIP" etc.2 - The Uni Girl. Someone who adds everyone they meet whether it's 1 time or 100. Doesn't talk to the majority on the list, and equally doesn't have the bait hoeish thing going on.Neither are good but the second is a LOT better than the first.
This.

Bitch at work looked at me like I had sh*t on my lip when she asked me for my FB or BB pin and I replied nah I have neither of those and never intend to have them, im an ol school pick up the phone to meet type of guy.Filling in some forms and I get distracted by the blue of facebook on her screen and shes mumbling to herself that why did FB change the layout again or something....so I'm snooping further and I see 2,323 friends and shes scrolling through some of them and it's just ninja after ninja. Like someone said, certain chicks get thrills from having that many friends.NOBODY on this planet is close friends with over 100 people....f*ck it 100 is even too much people to maintain contact with....Realistically most people speak to about 30 more or less people reasonably often

Honestly don't think the number of friends a girl has on any social networking medium is in direct correlation to how potentially 'slutty' they might be.Obviously we'd all like to have girlfriends that are under the radar so to speak but I think @ times you have to except that women of great beauty will always attract hoards of followers.Point being every girl should be treated case by case in terms of 'baitness'.

Gimme a low-key cute girl and is not aware of what road is about and I'm good to go
This is quite possibly the WORST type of girl to have, because if they even get a SNIFF of road-life they will crumble like a chocolate hob nob in a cup of lukewarm tea.
this
ive found from the past that girls that love being around the rah-rah road/hype tend to be the first ones making statements and pointing fingers in court tbh