Medal Of Honor (2010)

Guest Intervention

Guest Intervention

The original MOH games were epic, especially...frontline I think it was, where the opening scene almost perfectly mirrored the visual effects from the assault of Omaha beach in Saving Private Ryan

Set in modern day Afghanistan, the bit with the prisoner in the chair is sick..

Looks very good

..Anyone be planning to cop?

Yeah.

Tbh if this is better than Mw2,(multiplayer wise) im sold.

I mean ive bought the 3 latest in the call of duty series and cod4 >>

im begining to think its a fluke, the money and success has gone to their heads from mw2 sales and hype now.

So any over game that comes after is going to try and top that now. I was and still hugely disapointed with mw2 cos it comes no where near cod4. Its not a flop, but its just not as good.

Sort of like when a sick hip hop/grime underground mc goes comercial. the real fan boys hate it, but the sheeps love it.

Imo.

(all the above is multiplayer, dont really care about the campaign, aslong as the multiplayer has a decent life)

Guest Intervention

Completely agree

Hopefully they take on board the endless list of massive complaints they got from longtime fans of the series (no beta smh)

Vietnam needs to hurry up anyway

treyarch >>IW

• 1 month later...

llow DICE doing the multiplayer, one of the reasons i wont by BFBC:2 cos i think they suck.

Meh.

ITS TRUE EA SUCKS BECAUSE THEIR SERVERS ARE sh*t. I THOUGHT THEY WERE IMPROVING BUT THEY ARE STILL sh*t

GAMEPLAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THOUGH AND ITS BETTER THAN MW2'S