LITTLE LISA HAS KICKED IT

LITTLE LISA

I HAVE GIVEN UP SMOKING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: ive decided to kick the habit ( again 10th time lucky aye!!! lmfao) biggrin.gif .and give up smoking... me being quite a heavy smoker 20-30 a day well it is going to be hard. i have tried giving up on many occasions i even gave up for 6 months before but went back to it cos i didnt like the weight i put on as its true smoking does supress your hunger!!!but i got to stop being a lazy cow and start to excercise lolit feels weird me not smoking and im findin it hard already but i have to think of the reasons behind me giving up and hopefully that will keep me strong!!!!im going to keep this topic as my little lisa journal of giving up smoking hope you lot enjoy my pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done hunni keep it up and dont think bout fags you know wat you shuld do to make sure u dont have a fag clean out ur ash trays and fill them up wiv sweetz and then put them all around the place of where you wuld have a fag and just have a sweet when u feel the urge for a fag. thats wat my mum done and it worked. xxxx

awwwww thanks jen ....well im wearing my well trendy patch lmao (( just thinkin how nice its going to look when i go clubbin ))) loli dont know if n e of u's lot have had a patch on but when u first put one on it goes well hot n itches like hell :shock: im feeling really sick n dizzy too (( what have i done!!!))i got to firm it serious!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:

lady_proof good idea but i only owned one ashtray which i threw away this morning!!!.. besides i dont do sweets ive always been a savoury personi had to vickie i run outta fags lmao !!!!!!!!!!! nah i didnt cut down i cant cut down ive tried doing that and i just couldnt do it with me its all or nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif ....aghhhhhhh this patch is pure itching lol :D

awwwww thanks jen ....well im wearing my well trendy patch lmao (( just thinkin how nice its going to look when i go clubbin ))) loli dont know if n e of u's lot have had a patch on but when u first put one on it goes well hot n itches like hell  :shock: im feeling really sick n dizzy too (( what have i done!!!))i got to firm it serious!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:
yea i did the patches and give up for 12 wks, they made me feel really sick and dizzy at first but they are goodand they definatly itch like mad and make your arm go all hot!GO FOR IT GIRL!

they pure stink n all dont they kayla lol!!! yeah i got a mad head rush actually from them at mo im going to have to get of the computer as its making me feel really sick excl.gif (( little lisa what have you done!!!)))) lol ....NOPE I AM GOING TO STINK WITH IT " LITRALLY TO DA PATCH LMFAO" NO SERIOUS GOT TO FIX UP AND FIRM IT !!!! :D will be back later to let you know how im gettin on!!!! :wink:

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks girls !!! (( see girls not one bloke has bothered not even my own boyfriend lmao))well its just gone half six n my arms stopped cooking now lmao god i thought it would never stop and the itching oh my days memorys of chicken pox flooded back lol biggrin.gif i am feeling alot better now ( apart from i need a faaaaaaaag) lol... nah the sickness n dizziness has gone now thank god that was horrible. but yeah i keep having flashbacks of a craving for a fag and then i remember ive given up its horrible my stomuch goes all weird n i just got to take my mind off of it easier said then done tho hey!!!! :?

lol yeah i know you did babe lmao!!! he he .....bless.this poxy nicotine patch keeps unpeeling itself im gonna try n find some plasters got to make sure its firmly stuck on lmao i remember last time i gave up smoking i woke up in the morning proper craving for a fag which i thought was weird as i was 4 days into giving up then i realised my patch was well n truley stuck on my pillow god knows how it managed to get on there lmfao !!! biggrin.gif:D

lol yeah i know you did babe lmao!!! he he .....bless.this poxy nicotine patch  keeps unpeeling itself im gonna try n find some plasters got to make sure its firmly stuck on lmao i remember last time i gave up smoking i woke up in the morning proper craving for a fag which i thought was weird as i was 4 days into giving up then i realised my patch was well n truley stuck on my pillow god knows how it managed to get on there lmfao !!! biggrin.gif  :D
PMSL @ PATCH ON THE PILLOWhave ya been chewing gum lis?? and keeping ya fingers busy (hahaha- ewwwwwwwwwww) you didnt have a pc before.. you have this time so thats good innit

least you get to see mark everyday i miss dan like mad ive fallen in love with him big time !!!!! :wink: he's my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif honestly my life has changed since hes come into it ive changed well not much im still an little lisa lmao but i mean i feel different about things now :D

oops were roaming off topic here but sod it tell me anyway
NO!!!! - start a new one!Good luck Lis!I never found the patches burn - they just itch a bit. But they did f*ck all for me - and I nearly lasted the whole day, but then i had a fag with the patch on and got MAJOR head rush!HA HA!It's alright when yer at home etc. but when u go out you'll notice how hard it REALLY IS! If i never went out i could give up, but i cant help smoking at the pub/clubs....