LITTLE LISA HAS KICKED IT

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone no i still am NOT smoking like i said i am determined to give up the patches are making me have some mad dreams i'll tell ya lmao.....today i woke up i felt fine to be honest took callum to school and came home as i had to wait in for my nike shox that dan bought me to be delivered there well nice by the way, thanks dan !!!!.anyway i started feeling well dizzy an couldnt focus i thought it was a migraine coming on but the aura didnt happen so it wernt that lol anyways i got to the point where i couldnt even keep my head up as i was well dizzy the room was spinnin so i just layed down and closed my eyes and woke uup a couple of hours later feeling a hell of a lot better!!!! still have cravings tho but me seeing other people smoke dont bother me really infact it makes me even more determined to give up cos it smells big time !!! (( sorry dan i know how you must of felt you poor sod kissing an ash tray for a girlfriend lmao))) :wink:

innit lisa.. how do you think i feel.. when im with all the family, lau, kenny mum and dad, all smoking.. it's pure minging, and the house stinks too.. yours aint ever that bad (cos it's just you) so yeah think of all the posatives and keep strong innit

innit lisa.. how do you think i feel.. when im with all the family, lau, kenny mum and dad, all smoking.. it's pure minging, and the house stinks too.. yours aint ever that bad (cos it's just you) so yeah think of all the posatives and keep strong innit
yeah i know jen see when i gave up for 6 months before thats when mum n dad lived with me god knows how i managed it they both smoked around me constantly !!!! and yeh it does stink i cant stand smoke when i give up its pure mingin!!!!!!!!!! :x

yeah its laura that got me started the cow lmao!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
HEHEHEEEEim sure she didnt force it in your god lis biggrin.gifor did she? im tellin mum... HAHA A

I wish i never started - i started when i was 11 cos i found a 200 box and thought I'd be well cool if i smoked them. So i tried to figure out how u smoke and wasn't inhaling for a while. But by the end of the 200 box i was caning 5-10 fags a day. Just went on from there.......Big mistake!THat 8 f*cking years of my life I've been abusing my lungs! :cry:

Cos i go pub too much and when Im there i cant do it! With or without patches.If you offered me a million squidillions then i would give up, but i wouldnt have the will power to give up for less than 50 grand!

hey everone well its day 3 into my giving up last night was murder i really was starting to get the shakes omg !! :shock: ...i thought to myself i cant do it i need a fag it really did my head in. i felt the same this morning too but i even went in the newsagents and was looking at the rows of fags i swear they were screaming buy me buy me lol but i didnt i bought a packet of chewing gum instead and walked out the shop with a face like thunder lmao!!!. what also made it worse is up the school one of the mums offered me a fag i was so tempted but i turned it down and said no thanks i dont smoke that sounded well weird coming from my once 30 a day habit mouth!!!!. i quickly threw callum into school and litrally sprinted home as fast as my little legs would carry me as soon as i got in i changed my patch and after an hour i feel totally fine... biggrin.gif:D:D