CHISEL VS DIZZLE

Corrigan

CHISEL V DIZZLE  

20 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DRUG DO YOU THINK IS BETTER?

• U PREFER CHISEL
    • U PREFER DIZZLE
    • U LOVE THEM BOTH
    • NAH BLUD THAT'S SOME NITTY SHIT

MD isnt really a hard drug

why do u think so many experts have come forward and sed it should b lowered 2 a class B

i can understand some peoples qualms with Charlie tho, i have done it a few times so u couldnt classify that as nitty, coke is only nitty when you have a dependence on it

Guest Triple XXX

nar you man just dont realise

the way ive grown up and my enviroment has brought me up to show me that any drug not naturally grown through soil is the type of drug you dont dabble in but ur welcome to shift it in quantities.

i know well off youts that are bored so take it and normal dons that get a bit to excited at raves sometimes and need a bit mnore than a spliff and a drink.

mostly light skin/white dons.

anyway i just associate hard drugs with nittys

so boy

everything's natural though

u wouldnt eat a chocolate bar cos its processed?

aint the same thing bt theres very few natural things, even then theyve been sprayed with sh*t

Lulz oi JAS1992 dont ever send for me on a hood tip

lolol realest of talks

WHY BECAUSE HE DOES CLASS A?

fam 16/17 year old taken these drugs = not hood............fact.

You debate this = your not hood...........fact.

LOL.

I DONE MY FIRST PILL AT 18

NEVER STARTED f*ck*ng WITH THIS sh*t PROPERLY TILL I WAS 20.

NEVER KNEW HE WAS 16/17 STILL.

Lulz oi JAS1992 dont ever send for me on a hood tip

lolol realest of talks

WHY BECAUSE HE DOES CLASS A?

fam 16/17 year old taken these drugs = not hood............fact.

You debate this = your not hood...........fact.

that's nonsense

like i even care if some1 on the internet classes me as hood or not

in refernce 2 what pifferhands was talking bout, i took my first drop of MD at 16 and have taken about 7tyms since, which is hardly a lot. and i tried colombian marching powder 4 the first tym, when i was 16 also

/

brisco isn't chatting sh*t

Its not about what I class you as, if you think you are 'hood' thats even more joke. Like cool there are man on these forum that are neeky but they dont act bad thats respectable. Allow thinking your a tug cos if you are on taking them drugs you already know your not mayn. I didnt say you where a bad person, I didnt call you kitty. I just said something that is plain to see. TBH wish there was MD's in the UK I had some powerful line involving young white youts teething from apple shop and buying a g each off me most days, q came for 110............... 0.8 got doted at 40............needless to say the arrangement was good.

EDIT- Wanna know if you tried MKAT, might cats saying its more powerful/longer lasting than both

GAS.

MKAT = MEPHEDRONE = PLANT FEED = NOT GOING UP MY NOSE.

Its not about what I class you as, if you think you are 'hood' thats even more joke. Like cool there are man on these forum that are neeky but they dont act bad thats respectable. Allow thinking your a tug cos if you are on taking them drugs you already know your not mayn. I didnt say you where a bad person, I didnt call you kitty. I just said something that is plain to see. TBH wish there was MD's in the UK I had some powerful line involving young white youts teething from apple shop and buying a g each off me most days, q came for 110............... 0.8 got doted at 40............needless to say the arrangement was good.

i dnt think im hood btw

at what point have i thought i was a tug?

obviously i may buss joke about some hood things on here, but wen i do i thought it wud b pretty obvious 2most people that i'm not being serious

/

brisco empty ure inbox

EDIT- Wanna know if you tried MKAT, might cats saying its more powerful/longer lasting than both

GAS.

Think about what you just said, slap yourself, then think again.

MKAT = 99.9% Pure as it is legal, Coke= around 20 30% rest of it you dont even know fam so I think you need to hold your horses next time you jump in with them dumb comments

mephedrone is purer, but it's f*ck*ng butters up your nose tbh

wouldnt do it again, drop it in a bomb is bless tho

GAS.

Think about what you just said, slap yourself, then think again.

MKAT = 99.9% Pure as it is legal, Coke= around 20 30% rest of it you dont even know fam so I think you need to hold your horses next time you jump in with them dumb comments

HOW ABOUT YOU GO f*ck YOUR MUM.

PLANT FEED IS NOT GOING UP MY NOSE.

COCAINE IS.

[MEERKAT]SEEEEEEMPLES[/MEERKAT]

• Upvote 1

jack, ur comin accross as a nitty, the older u get, the bigger ur addiction will become.

u think im lyin? ur talkin about charlie like its nothin and ur 17.

step up, i've spoken to alex about this.

nah charlie isnt nuffin

but its not a huge deal 4 som1 2 do it

i have only taken it like 4tyms and dnt plan on taking it again any time soon

nuffin nittyish about that

i c/s what ure sayin about as u get older and bigger etc

alot of my older brothers m8s got hooked like this, started taking it once in a while,then once a month, then once a week, then a few of them would be chasing it after having 2-3 beers

luckily him and a few others quit as they got older, but like 3 others are BANG ON IT, u need 2 pack it in wen ure 30 and got kids