CHISEL VS DIZZLE

Corrigan

CHISEL V DIZZLE  

20 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DRUG DO YOU THINK IS BETTER?

• U PREFER CHISEL
    • U PREFER DIZZLE
    • U LOVE THEM BOTH
    • NAH BLUD THAT'S SOME NITTY SHIT

both r a wastemind fing, but the llello wants to take everything u have and kill u. so ur better off with hugs altho after seeing the sh*t being cut first hand a few times i have to say lol at putting them f*ckeries in ur body.

jas can i ask why u go to the gym?

"There's one thing i'm sure of, it's that drugs destroy your mind and destroy your home in the end it'll only lead our country into ruin"

tbh taking md every 2-3mnths isnt gunna hinder my performance in the gym

maybe not, but do u only go to the gym because u like to lift heavy things repeatedly? or because you seek to strengthen ur body and mind, taking drugs is counterproductive to this goal.

i go gym to look good tbh

kinda shallow but there you have it

it is kinda shallow but at the same time this is the reason 90% of people go

mate ild say i am more addicted to going to the gym than i am to any drug.

its not even bout vanity with me. If i dont go the the gym I feel edgy

maybe not, but do u only go to the gym because u like to lift heavy things repeatedly? or because you seek to strengthen ur body and mind, taking drugs is counterproductive to this goal.

i go gym to look good tbh

kinda shallow but there you have it

it is kinda shallow but at the same time this is the reason 90% of people go

mate ild say i am more addicted to going to the gym than i am to any drug.

its not even bout vanity with me. If i dont go the the gym I feel edgy

C/S ESCAPIST

both r a wastemind fing, but the llello wants to take everything u have and kill u. so ur better off with hugs altho after seeing the sh*t being cut first hand a few times i have to say lol at putting them f*ckeries in ur body.

"There's one thing i'm sure of, it's that drugs destroy your mind and destroy your home in the end it'll only lead our country into ruin"

lol what a f*ckin gay quote.

they also have the capacity to expand your mind u dinlo hence the name mind altering drugs

• Upvote 1

they also have the capacity to expand your mind u dinlo hence the name mind altering drugs

vito%20corleone.jpg

lol posd

quote is obv from ironman, thort it may appeal to op cos of his avi.

my mind expanded tenfold once i decided to stop clouding my mind with outside substances and aim for mental clarity, just saying from my experience.

coke and md have nothing to do with mind expansion.

quote is obv from ironman, thort it may appeal to op cos of his avi.

my mind expanded tenfold once i decided to stop clouding my mind with outside substances and aim for mental clarity, just saying from my experience.

coke and md have nothing to do with mind expansion.

ur quote just said drugs thats y i said that. my point being that if used correctly they can have positive effects, obviously everyones different and most people act stupidly on them

Done a g of Meow (4MMC) today for the first time since last summer. blew my f*ck*ng head off. Its cruel that it gives you so much euphoria and then leaves you feeling like sh*t. But i suppose its just ying / yang.

Does anyone else get evil comedowns off this stuff? the first few times i done it i felt fine the next day, then each time the comedown seemed to get worse. Im hoping i get off lightly this time since i havnt touched it for nearly a year. Hopefully i wont need to do it again because it looks like some real MDMA is slowly creeping back up to my part of the country, since the start of the drought the other year.

Has anyone tried the blue facebook pills yet? they are goin for £10 each here but i dont really know if its worth it, are they above or below 100mg of MD?