whitevan man wins Eurolottery

VENOM

Nigel Page and Justine Laycock described their amazement at their win

<P class=first>A self-confessed "white van man" and his estate agent partner have been named the winners of Britain's biggest ever lottery jackpot. Nigel Page, 43, and his partner Justine Laycock, 41, from Cirencester, Gloucestershire, won £56m in Friday's EuroMillions draw.

==============================================

black/asian people today at the office were saying only a white couple would come forward with such a win.

im not sure why cos bwoy i would come forward happily for everyone to see.

in all other circumstances you want other people to KNOW about your success and flossing so dunno why i would hide if i won the lottery.

in my current circumstance, if i won this..there would be around 20-30 people to gain from my win. rangin from a free nandos meal to a new whip.

outside those 30 i dont owe no one sheeeeeit, and wont give no one sheeeit. jus cos we went uni dont mean ur gonna get nuttin and so on and so forth.

winning £3m is life changing..£56 is suttin else.

not gonna lie this has pissed me off.

why is it pissing u off? they werent balling.

/

why are u brownskinned folk saying you wont go public? badmind people

the nigerian breh said his fam would do juju on him, asian breh said he will get 400 extra cousins he needs to take care of.

LOL@ not having balls to say no, and leave town or country.

Guest Intervention

/

the nigerian breh said his fam would do juju on him, asian breh said he will get 400 extra cousins he needs to take care of.

Quite simply it brings unneeded hassle

its nothing to do with the balls to say no, its having to have to say no in the first place

cant think of many reasons to go public except to show off

in that case, said person is obviously an insecure d*ckhead

/

Quite simply it brings unneeded hassle

its nothing to do with the balls to say no, its having to have to say no in the first place

cant think of many reasons to go public except to show off

in that case, said person is obviously an insecure d*ckhead

yea there are people who will shout it from the rooftops to show off, those people are twats, but then im thinking about if i won the lottery and how long it would be possible to keep it under wraps before people clocked on anyway, unless you carry on living your life exactly the same as before and dont go out and get a nice motor/house/clothes/holidays, then people are going to notice that you are living in alot more luxury than before, whether u are trying to show it off or not

Guest Intervention

Boy don't know how people (outside of close fam n friends) would know

I'm not a d*ckhead - I'm not going to go around thinking I'm a flash c*nt in a ferrari to faces or some club down west end

Nice car, buy some houses and rent them out

Probably go travelling for a year or two

noone would know anything really

People would just continue to suspect I was a drug dealer

Boy don't know how people (outside of close fam n friends) would know

I'm not a d*ckhead - I'm not going to go around thinking I'm a flash c*nt in a ferrari to faces or some club down west end

Nice car, buy some houses and rent them out

Probably go travelling for a year or two

noone would know anything really

People would just continue to suspect I was a drug dealer

im thinking of it as if it was me winning, its not like im talking about walking around town in a fur coat and dripping in jewels, but there would be obvious changes in my lifestyle and in this area, where people care too much about other peoples sh*t, it would get noticed, even if i just got an 'alright' car and moved into a nice house and went on holiday. no point having all that money if ur gonna carry on living exactly the same way you did before, anyone who says they wouldnt be even be slightly flush is a liar

lol@ me proper budgeting what i would do with 56m like i won :(

after half hour consideration i am pleased to announce that i would NOT go public

even my close firends who may gain a bit wont know.

ill jus say that my songwriting finally came thru and my royalties have come in