whitevan man wins Eurolottery

VENOM

lol@ me proper budgeting what i would do with 56m like i won :(

after half hour consideration i am pleased to announce that i would NOT go public

even my close firends who may gain a bit wont know.

ill jus say that my songwriting finally came thru and my royalties have come in

lol see!

I would definitely not go public. Yes people would see me upgrade my house, clothes, car and lifestyle and if they ask I'd make up a lie. I don't care. When people know you have that kind of money that's it. And if you do give them they'll never be grateful for whatever amount you give them.

Me and my mum were busy spending that money in our heads like we had won it - after our house back home, mansions over here, visiting all the countries we've wanted to visit, shopping spree's, the one big tithe we'd give to church and helping out the 1 or 2 people we'd want to... we didn't know what we'd do with the rest.

Guest Esquilax

I think your mindset would be a lot different if you actually did win that amount of money

Maybe the press come looking for you, I dunno

Never know the full SP with these things

/

I'd hope I'd try and keep it as private as possible, can't have no George Michael Careless Whispers

Defo wouldn't go public. Don't need the hassle of people trying to always be in my space.

I wouldn't tell anyone besides my sister at first. Would be busy sorting myself and her out. Other fam members would only get small amounts and nothing else but that is after a good few months just to gauge how they are behaving to me. Allow telling them and then they front just so that they could get some of your cash.