6 hours sleep

Dejan Savicevic

Snooze button f*cks me up, I need an alarm clock that doesn't allow me to have that option.

What phone you got? My alarm clock makes me do puzzles or maths before I can snooze/dismiss

That is exactly what I need, I usually just reach out in the direction of my phone until I hit a button that stops the noise, although more often than I would like I end up hitting the off button. Need to hurry up and get an iPhone so I can get on the app wave.

Still can't sleep did some exercise last night then chilled watch cleveland show, wild n out and Rhianna videos on demand. Was tired but didn't sleep till 12.30. woke up at 6.30. swear all man can do is not sleep at all but then wouldn't be able to do work properly or beast in the gym. 6 hours aint enough jah know. need a recharge.

my phone is a HTC Hero btw, Android phone, app is called Alarming

anywhoo, had built up a good lack of sleep from 3pm yesterday, then couldn't help but collapse asleep on the bed when I came home, but hoping it's helped me (I only think I got like 3 hours sleep then so hopefully I can sleep at night)

I've never understood how people can have problems with sleeping. It's like the easiest thing in the world for me: goto bed when I'm tired - read a book for about 20 minutes - close my eyes - wake up cursing the day alarm clocks were invented.

sounds like a good life

congrats

i just set my alarm for a round time and snooze once.

i used to set it half an hour early and snooze loads but i found that actually made me more and more tierd because of the constant falling in and out of sleep. a couple times i took the alarm off snooze and thought id get up within a few minutes but ended up fully falling asleep and being late.