Sign in to follow this  
Dejan Savicevic

6 hours sleep

Used the iPhone sleeping thingy last night, its sickk!

just wish the alarm was louder and u could choose ur own mp3 to use for the alarm. theres r way 2 quite.

Snooze button f*cks me up, I need an alarm clock that doesn't allow me to have that option.

What phone you got? My alarm clock makes me do puzzles or maths before I can snooze/dismiss

Snooze button f*cks me up, I need an alarm clock that doesn't allow me to have that option.

What phone you got? My alarm clock makes me do puzzles or maths before I can snooze/dismiss

That's f*ck*ng big

That's f*ck*ng big

i never use the snooze because:

1. if my alarm is set, i have to be somewhere and i hate being late

2. my alarm pisses me off so much that i cant bear hearing it twice

That is exactly what I need, I usually just reach out in the direction of my phone until I hit a button that stops the noise, although more often than I would like I end up hitting the off button. Need to hurry up and get an iPhone so I can get on the app wave.

I've never understood how people can have problems with sleeping. It's like the easiest thing in the world for me: goto bed when I'm tired - read a book for about 20 minutes - close my eyes - wake up cursing the day alarm clocks were invented.

Used to have no problem sleeping, would always wake up for around 7ish feeling good.

Now everythings changed, patterns fooked.

Still can't sleep did some exercise last night then chilled watch cleveland show, wild n out and Rhianna videos on demand. Was tired but didn't sleep till 12.30. woke up at 6.30. swear all man can do is not sleep at all but then wouldn't be able to do work properly or beast in the gym. 6 hours aint enough jah know. need a recharge.

my phone is a HTC Hero btw, Android phone, app is called Alarming

anywhoo, had built up a good lack of sleep from 3pm yesterday, then couldn't help but collapse asleep on the bed when I came home, but hoping it's helped me (I only think I got like 3 hours sleep then so hopefully I can sleep at night)

I've never understood how people can have problems with sleeping. It's like the easiest thing in the world for me: goto bed when I'm tired - read a book for about 20 minutes - close my eyes - wake up cursing the day alarm clocks were invented.

sounds like a good life

congrats

I set my alarm an hour earlier just for snoozes but im playing a losing game tbh

20 minutes early ting tbh

1 hour is too much i would end up turning it off saying to myself yh yh im awake.....

i just set my alarm for a round time and snooze once.

i used to set it half an hour early and snooze loads but i found that actually made me more and more tierd because of the constant falling in and out of sleep. a couple times i took the alarm off snooze and thought id get up within a few minutes but ended up fully falling asleep and being late.

i go bed at about half eleven, every day, get up at about 6 during the week, 8 on sat, and 10 on sun, never have problems sleeping.

lol @ me, needed to be up at 7 and snoozed through that until about 9.30 despite having to do maths problems every 4 minutes to snooze the alarm, then I accidentally dismissed the alarm and woke up 30 minutes before my tutorial

need to go to sleep at a proper time tonight dammit

I have to be woke up, even then im abusive and violent if they touch me. I cant have alarms as i just throw them at my wall smashing them.

Im gonna try that iPhone app tho.. *prays shes doesnt wake up finding a smashed phone*

Dun kno the violent ones, one day my sister woke me up and i kicked her down the stairs.

lmao

violent tears in silence >>>

llow being woken

when i wake up onmy own accord i have some fat grin more time

Dun kno the violent ones, one day my sister woke me up and i kicked her down the stairs.

lmao wth

are you a centaur or dyou just crash on the landing

• Upvote 1