When a girl says "Im not that type of girl"

Doug

yh basically when your in the club and u got a girl and dat and its been a while talking. When you put ur hand on inner thigh or go in for the kiss.And then she says "im not that type of girl" and smiles and still stands therewtf do you do......I was baffed.....speechless....was about to say why are you here then but she was just standing there smilingso how do you guise respond to this

nah fam.....i am that guyjust believe she was on me
r u that guy...but u made this thread sayin wot to do...???
Thats cos i've never had a girl say that to me in that situationit just threw me offso wut would you of said/done ?

yh basically when your in the club and u got a girl and dat and its been a while talking. When you put ur hand on inner thigh or go in for the kiss.And then she says "im not that type of girl" and smiles and still stands therewtf do you do......I was baffed.....speechless....was about to say why are you here then but she was just standing there smilingso how do you guise respond to this

lol at not having a retort for that.amateur.when you can come back from "i'm not going to sleep with you tonight", then you can say you're that guy.until then stfu
but who hasnt experienced these bars before- im sure evry man has been in a situational when a girl says she not gonna bang and yet a couple hours later shes bending over lol @ thinkin dis makes u a don

shes not that type of girl with you
+
+
lol at not having a retort for that.amateur.when you can come back from "i'm not going to sleep with you tonight", then you can say you're that guy.until then stfu
basically your conversion rate is whack, you can't turn half chances into goals, your not a goal scorer blud..your francis jeffers
  • Upvote 1

lolwot

lipsin.jpg

lipsin.jpg
CUZ!
  • Upvote 3