British hit squad ice Hamas leader

streets.

I got you streets.

/

Only because I was going to post the same story but you just beat me to it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzzTtpo8AY

article-1251260-084EA42F000005DC-282_233x380.jpg

Assassinated: Mahmoud al-Mabhouh

The blonde 'assassin': Hunt for 'hit squad' with British passports accused of executing senior Hamas leader in 5-star hotel

Six British men and a blonde Irish woman are among an alleged hit squad wanted in Dubai for the assassination of a Hamas commander in his luxury hotel room.

Gail Folliard is said to be part of an 11-strong gang - some wearing fake beards and wigs - who disguised themselves as tourists with tennis clothes and rackets in a highly orchestrated murder.

The 11 are believed to have fled the emirate after and are now on the run.

article-1251260-084E59F0000005DC-783_224x350.jpg

article-1251260-084E57DD000005DC-816_224x350.jpg

Alleged leader Peter Elvinger holds a French passport, while Gail Folliard is Irish

Can't be bothered to post the whole article. It's a long one.

lol at releasing their 'names' like say they are ledge.

What's that suppose to mean? Legit?

/

Did you read the article? I don't think it matters right now, they have alot of information/pictures/footages to investigate the killing further and I'm pretty sure what they do have will lead them to alot of answers. That's not to say they'll get caught though tbh.

Madness, I thought the leader of Hamas would be rolling at least a few bodyguards deep though.

Bwoy, everyone can get caught slipping at some point or another and when it's western government secret service heads trying to catch you slipping well, It will be alot sooner than later and probably won't matter how deep your rolling.

Besides, he was amongst his peoples so I guess his security was relaxed (dumb move imo but hey).

Madness, I thought the leader of Hamas would be rolling at least a few bodyguards deep though.

thats why there was an 11 man team, to plan this sh*t out properly and eliminate the target with minimal fuss

The way this guy is strolling about doesn't give the impression he's alarmed about being alone so to me it looks like it wasn't out of the ordinary.