Tokyo Arcade

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Just come back from a Tokyo arcade and I can safely say I have never seen anything quite like it.

Them coin machines where you make them hit each other and fall down are just next level, there was one called Galileo Factory which

was at least 7-8 feet tall and had balls just racing around inside in an elaborate set up of twisting tracks and tunnels

Then there was the interactive horse racing machine which had reclined leather seats and a massive futuristic touch screen in front of you for you to place

your bets

Then down stairs there was these IMAX pod type things for the GUNDAM games where you fly around shootin other arcade breahs and visually it was just something else, full surrounding screen like aARFHH

Lastly was this kinda weird online link up game where you play as some weird jap characters and shoot other guys ala mw2 with snipers and combat rifles n sh*t but the controls are

f*cked proper like future commander of armies

Amazing, I'll try and find some pics

Guest Esquilax

Sounds sick.

You need to be banging out those Street Fight 4 machines brah.

How come you're out in Japan? I heard it's sick out there. Worth going out there?

Mate, if you're gonna go anywhere, in the world in your life, go to Japan, it's the f*ck*ng sh*t.

The food, the culture, and I'm a fiend for cute jap hoes and they're in ABUNDANCE out there obv, f*ckin hell I wanna demolish them ALL

Lol, it isn't, in a few of the little noodle hosues you order via that machine, it pritns you out a ticket and you get your munch. Quite live if you can't speak the japanese and want to eat via images.

(but they do have that)

They have like our big confectionary machines (mars and crisps etc) but they have them with sushi in and wraps and stuff.

Guest Esquilax

aaat here till the 21st, arrived on the 6th

been shower so far, lots more to come as well

I miss the food when im gone, it's cheap and unreally good, rice dishes, noodle dishes, sushi, everything

even the burger king is 100000 x better

how do they make everything so good here?

Guest Esquilax

What's your business in Japan, Esquilax? Out there with the family or is it something to do with your job?

Just a holiday inert, but went into the jap office to sit in on some interviews with Paramore