Competitions

Mr. Gayle

Guest Esquilax

I remember i rang up the disney channel and got through once

must of sounded like a boring f*cker, had no enthusiasm in my voice, all the other kids were like HELLLOOOOO DISSSSNEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was just like here's the answer to your question, can i now acquire my prize?

• Upvote 1

Used to do them feedback things for 1xtra where u rate clips of songs etc

It said 'for achance to win a DAB radio' but I did it just to neg the american tunes andpos the uk ones.

One day I get an email saying you've won, reply with ur name and address

One day a DAB appears at the door - sick! Worth £60 or so.

That's my biggest win.

When Evening Standard used to have the small mag with it called Hot Tickets I entered a comp with my address and my sister's address and my sister won 2 playstation 2 games (obviously it was for me). Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and some snowboarding game.

Only thing I've ever won.

Won a t-shirt from Trouble when I was about 9-10, they send it and it was extra, extra small, just threw it in the bin. Few other things like a pair of webcams from msn, missy elliot cd and slipmatt from Rwd, basically nothing i've ever wanted or needed. The Gadget show comp is one that I would like to win tho, some mad haul of goods.

Won a t-shirt from Trouble when I was about 9-10, they send it and it was extra, extra small, just threw it in the bin. Few other things like a pair of webcams from msn, missy elliot cd and slipmatt from Rwd, basically nothing i've ever wanted or needed. The Gadget show comp is one that I would like to win tho, some mad haul of goods.

hahha

The gadget show prize haul takes the piss, its like 5 mins of them reeling of prizes

I got thru to one of those phone in quizzes they show late at night, think there was thread on here so I rang up nuff using a basher, got on the show, was torn between tow answers, gave the wrong one, the other answer I had did come up, it won £500

That show was a joke though, proper bump, some of the answers that come up are a joke

Guest Intervention

Rang up the radio when I was a littleun to answer some football competition

Got it right

they said theyd send me two tickets to a team of my choice

they never did

I later realised they probably did, and my mum sold them, everytime I asked about them shed get really irritable