• Daphne Blake
    • Velma Dinkley
    • Chi Chi
    • Bulma
    • She-Ra
    • Power Girl
    • Lana Kane
    • Carmen Sandiego

If tomorrow morning you woke up and the world was brightly animated, would you know what to do now you are in cartoon world?

Firstly you must pick a wife. Females just pretend to be male for the purpose of this thread. Or make your own Hubby material thread.

The choice is big in cartoon world!

Lois Griffin

118778-151721-lois-griffin_large%5B1%5D.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie Swanson (Can't find any post birth pics)

bonnie.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jillian (Brians ex)

303_jillian.jpg

Marge Simpson

350x470_179191092648034ce6a22dd.jpg

Maude Flanders

irwmaia3.png

Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon

Manjula.gif

Lurleen Lumpkin

LurleenLumpkin.gif

Donna Tubbs Brown

donna-tubbs.png

Roberta Tubbs

roberta-tubbs.png

Francine Smith

amDad2006_Francine_f.jpg

Hayley Smith

amDad2006_Hayley_f.jpg

Leela

leela.jpg

Amy Wong

bioAmy.jpg

Ms Stephenson

Ms.Stephenson.jpg

Due to high demand

Jessica Rabbit

jessica_rabbit2.jpg

Edna Krabappel

s03e16_189.jpg

Meg Griffin

fGuy2006_Meg_f.jpg

Faye Valentine

faye_valentine.jpg

Betty Rubble

sdfdsfsdfs.png

Wilma Flintstone

ddddt.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse

Jessie__s_Curls_by_blackdragonx5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphne Blake

Daphnescooby.gif

Velma Dinkley

Velma.jpg

Chi Chi

Chi_Chi_in_Armor_by_Glee_chan.jpg

Bulma

061609_1730_BulmaDragon3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She-ra

shera.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Girl

2s01ik7.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lana Kane

lanakaneaishatyler.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmen Sandiego

Carmen-Sandiego-carmen-sandiego-356928_427_600.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to cast my vote now.

Remember it's not all about looks in cartoon world, say who you choose and why they are compatible.

I choose Marge, i have a thing for her tbh. She's like all cooky and innocent yet firm aswell fun person.

what about that chick that was in that live action cartoon in the 80's?

i forget her name

quick remb the name i want to add it to the poll before the late application of it makes too much of a difference

/

i didn't add Jessica Rabbit because everyone would just vote for her, also wanted to rate the females of cartoon sitcoms, not really from films

GODDAZ

why would you ruin my thread?

why

get rid of that pic ffs

Lol

I'm not trying to ruin the thread but SERIOUSLY, why would you be thinking about wifeying/mashing a cartoon character when they is plenty of real chicks about? What is the thought process behind this?

/

I will edit out the picture and leave the words, I don't want to be responsible for deading this thread.

Goddaz it's not a joke if you woke up as a cartoon tomorrow morning you would be confused while everyone else is mashing their wifey

/

Radio like i said JR is from a film and therefore not applicable but what can i say i can't stand in the way of a mans fantasy i may have to add the poll option