Injury Crisis - Porto Game

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Eduardo, Andrey Arshavin, Alex Song, Williams Gallas and Manuel Almunia have all been ruled out of the trip to Portugalhttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_5953679,00.html

Only real worry is Gallas TBH.Would have liked to have Eduardo tho, pissed about that.Almunia, meh. Prefer Fabianski, it just depends on the outcomes of what he does the first time he's called into action in each half.Denilson gets more time in European games and therefore tends to play better, so he should be able to cover for Song. Denilson last performance that impressed me was against Roma.Walcott and his pace tends to be more dangerous in the Champions League too, again cos teams arent prepared for it and he gets more time. So him in for Arsahvin. Bendtner keeps his place. Then Nasri or Rosicky on the left. Dont want both Nasri & Rosicky, too much tekkers and no cutting edge or pace.Sol just better not get bullied by The Hulk.

Uh Oh. Didnt check this before making my bets. Ah well.Come you Gunners. LMAO
3-0?LMAO Good luck g.
:D Im slightly pissed. I didnt even wanna make that bet. My work colleague (Arsenal fan) was so confident of a walkover, he gassed me up. Ah well. Just have to wait for kick off innit Loooool.