6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

or

[jas1992]Skinnyman and Klashnekoff are both better than eminem imo[jas1992]

i dnt see how that is a stupid statement

just cos eminem has all these next flows and multis dusnt mean he is saying anything poignant

tell me which eminem album is better than the two i have mentioned?

dunno whats worse

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

]

Your trying to hard imo, i already listed a top 5 before that which included Biggie, in the top 5, so why 10minutes later would I put him 9th? as I said in the other topic but you got excited and copy and pastied into to get a few lols they are just 10 people in no order who I think are better then Ice Cube

dunno whats worse

1nas

2tupac

3cormega

4prodigy

5big l

6big pun

7eminem

8dmx

9biggie

10snoop dogg

]

Your trying to hard imo, i already listed a top 5 before that which included Biggie, in the top 5, so why 10minutes later would I put him 9th? as I said in the other topic but you got excited and copy and pastied into to get a few lols they are just 10 people in no order who I think are better then Ice Cube

OH.

sh*t WAS MAD CONFUSING THOUGH

/

i dont even rate eminem that highly but the slim shady lp was f*ck*ng sick

i dnt really understand what you are trying to achieve here

why are you so mad?

and i've listed reasons for all my claims, all u have done is stupid f*cking prick tbh

/

@ natty

u probably havnt even heard Council estate of mind tbh

on the 1 hand u have an album where som1 is talking about various social issues in great detail

on the other u have got some red-neck just spittin a load of punchlines and washed bars about murdering his baby mother etc

lol @ your reasons just being ''this album is better then that album''

what about content? flow? lyrics? etc

from time you mentioned Ice Cubes films are better then Tupacs as a reason for Ice Cube being better then Tupac you lost, even Ice Cube would admit he is not better then Tupac

/

Why the Eminem hate?

He might not have loads of albums full of bangers, but he has a few bangers on loads of albums and even features

why are you so mad?

and i've listed reasons for all my claims, all u have done is stupid f*cking prick tbh

/

@ natty

on the 1 hand u have an album where som1 is talking about various social issues in great detail

on the other u have got some red-neck just spittin a load of punchlines and washed bars about murdering his baby mother etc

Here we go, youve gone into assuming, im not as niave to judge an artist and his work witout listening to it

Boy in the corner is equal to council estate of mind as an album

Is Dizzie Rascal as good as Eminem aswel?

You obviously have only heard 1 or 2 Eminem songs on kiss 100 like smack that or suttin to be making these ludicrous comments.

from time you mentioned Ice Cubes films are better then Tupacs as a reason for Ice Cube being better then Tupac you lost, even Ice Cube would admit he is not better then Tupac

/

Why the Eminem hate?

He might not have loads of albums full of bangers, but he has a few bangers on loads of albums and even features

1.WTF i have spoken about all of these, imo som1s ability 2 make an album is the best way 2 assess them, you get people like busta rhymes who has a plethora of f*cked verses, but has never dropped a classic album

2. i was comparing ice cube and pac as entertainers in general there

why are you so mad?

/

@ natty

Here we go, youve gone into assuming, im not as niave to judge an artist and his work witout listening to it

Boy in the corner is equal to council estate of mind as an album

Is Dizzie Rascal as good as Eminem aswel?

You obviously have only heard 1 or 2 Eminem songs on kiss 100 like smack that or suttin to be making these ludicrous comments.

basically you are some1 who is impressed by next multis, skinnyman and klashnekoff have much better lyrics then eminem

lol @ tryna compare a grime album 2 a hip-hop 1, the two albums are like chalk and cheese

/

Why the Eminem hate?

1.WTF i have spoken about all of these, imo som1s ability 2 make an album is the best way 2 assess them, you get people like busta rhymes who has a plethora of f*cked verses, but has never dropped a classic album

2. i was comparing ice cube and pac as entertainers in general there

Ok can you answer this question please?

How many classic albums does Ice Cube have?