Young black man posts message of support on BNP website.

NO SUNSHINE

He's dead.

oscar_grant.jpg

Swiftly following on from the announcement that the BNP is changing its constitution to 'allow' non-whites to join the ranks of anti-semites, Islamophobics, nazis and racists in the party, a black face appeared in among the site members, claiming to be one Daniel Muranbuti.

Daniel included a brief note about hims

'I am a young and laid-back kinda guy, I like reggae and poetry, and I fully support your aim to keep Britain British, now I know you ain’t racist and against my People. We’re all on the same side, and I just know it won’t be long before we can celebrate together like the Americans do with their black president.'

Fair enough. If Daniel (pictured, left) is stupid enough to join a notoriously racist party that's packed with nazis and has a leadership that almost entirely consists of ex-National Front activists, that's his problem. Or rather, it isn't. Because there's no such person as Daniel Muranbuti.

The picture that the mythical Daniel supplied is actually that of Oscar Grant, a young father who was killed by a police officer on a crowded BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train returning from San Francisco after a New Year's Eve party.

Oscar died on January 1st 2009. He was shot in front of numerous witnesses, many of whom filmed the event on digital cameras and mobile phone cameras, and who had started recording because they believed BART officers were acting too aggressively.

One wonders at the mentality of someone who chooses a victim of murder as their avatar - until we remember that Oscar Grant was black and the BNP seems to applaud the violent deaths of or attacks on non-whites.

Regular readers may recall Lee Barnes, the BNP's unqualified and certifiably insane 'legal officer' posting a video of Rodney King on his blog, which he described as 'brilliant'. In the post from June 2009, he added, 'the beating of Rodney King still makes me laugh'.

King was attacked by police officers back in March 1991 and severely beaten. In fact he was rather more than severely beaten. A video of the event shows that he was tasered twice, received six kicks and the horrific total of fifty-six baton blows. He suffered a fractured facial bone, a broken right ankle and numerous bruises and lacerations. King later stated that he had also suffered '11 skull fractures, permanent brain damage, broken [bones and teeth], kidney damage [and] emotional and physical trauma'.

If this kind of nightmarish attack on an unarmed man can give Lee Barnes a good laugh, should we be surprised that a supporter chooses another victim of a similar and murderous attack to use as an avatar? No, of course not, because - changes to the constitution notwithstanding - the BNP always has been, is now and always will be a racist organisation that enjoys seeing the people it most despises suffer.

The BNP's constitutional change is as cosmetic and worthless as its change from boots to suits - a fact that is amply illustrated by the page of another BNP site member (below).

He's also the first result if you google image "black man".

BNP fail again.

I remember once when I was going to join the BNP. So glad I never. I wouldn't go as far and say they are 'Nazis' because I think that degrades to whom the Jewish people suffered to. They are just Nationalists who have primarily a national interest for the majority and what they would define as their own people. I just think they get caught out a lot when they are questioned by other races but even then sometimes you look at other races and they have radical far right movements too.

Neither are better than the other.

To be fair, I remember once when I wanted to attend the NUS black conference and was told I couldn't go because I was white.

Is this not the same?

lol

like when ashman claimed he was knifed google image caught him out

o yehhhhh lol

haha i remember that

Wait, lol, what's this?

looool

Basically, if I remember right.. I was meant to have linked someone from VIP2 at Burges park and I basically went missing for a bit on VIP2 and didn't go on Facebook all day nor MSN and everyone started to question it so I come on later that day and told eevryone that I got stabbed by this other guy (really can't remember his user name if anyone else knows tell me) and I used a searched image on google that looked quite like me to show that I had been stabbed.

It was quite entertaining at the time.

I think I might have got away with it if I used this picture instead...

stab1.jpg

I remember once when I was going to join the BNP. So glad I never. I wouldn't go as far and say they are 'Nazis' because I think that degrades to whom the Jewish people suffered to. They are just Nationalists who have primarily a national interest for the majority and what they would define as their own people. I just think they get caught out a lot when they are questioned by other races but even then sometimes you look at other races and they have radical far right movements too.

Neither are better than the other.

To be fair, I remember once when I wanted to attend the NUS black conference and was told I couldn't go because I was white.

Is this not the same?

gas

i never went but alot of my boys at uni both black and white used to go 2 the afro carrib society

no chance they told u u couldn't go cause u was white

ur always gonna get these undercover racist black guys who will be thinkin "wtf is this whiteboy doing here" exactly like ur gonna get undercover white racists saying exactly the same thing

its the human condition mate deal with it its the same all over the globe