Young black man posts message of support on BNP website.

NO SUNSHINE

I remember once when I was going to join the BNP. So glad I never. I wouldn't go as far and say they are 'Nazis' because I think that degrades to whom the Jewish people suffered to. They are just Nationalists who have primarily a national interest for the majority and what they would define as their own people. I just think they get caught out a lot when they are questioned by other races but even then sometimes you look at other races and they have radical far right movements too.

Neither are better than the other.

To be fair, I remember once when I wanted to attend the NUS black conference and was told I couldn't go because I was white.

Is this not the same?

gas

i never went but alot of my boys at uni both black and white used to go 2 the afro carrib society

no chance they told u u couldn't go cause u was white

ur always gonna get these undercover racist black guys who will be thinkin "wtf is this whiteboy doing here" exactly like ur gonna get undercover white racists saying exactly the same thing

its the human condition mate deal with it its the same all over the globe

Listen, you have misread what I am saying. I am apart of the African society at University. It's nothing.

What I am actually talking about here is NUS Black Students' Conference.

Two different things altogether to what you are talking about.