Epic Beard Man

DJ Stashman

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE f*ck OUT!

Them ones man was just chatting sh*t to a old person, I dont care yeah old people can be rude on buses and whatnot pushing ahead but there is a commandment in the bible for that feel me just respect them cos you dont know what they have gone through in their life dont be chattin sh*t to them a lot of old people are very scared and whatnot.

Hear how the chick says.....you can press charges if you want I got it all on video...............f*ck*ng goons

f*ck*ng snitches u idiot

haha shame little racist c*nt... old man allowed it and moved on then that guy got brave infront of his peeps... then got his hype deaded quickly... smh at that dirty tramp more concerned with stealing the old dudes bag rather than helping that guy out...

chick looks hot sat next the black dude

Those creepy motherf*ckers on 4chan have already found out that chick in the purples name :lol: it's Amber Lamps

Mate

Are you really that stupid?

thats_the_joke.jpg

Hence the :lol: before the name

haha shame little racist c*nt... old man allowed it and moved on then that guy got brave infront of his peeps... then got his hype deaded quickly... smh at that dirty tramp more concerned with stealing the old dudes bag rather than helping that guy out...

chick looks hot sat next the black dude

Those creepy motherf*ckers on 4chan have already found out that chick in the purples name :lol:it's Amber Lamps

They've also posted the name,adress and myspace of the girl who stole the guys stuff. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Intervention

This just proves how people take kindness for weakness.

The old guy walked off and then the predator thought it was his time to attack but he was sadly mistaken and now millions of people on youtube are going to see him get beaten down by a 67 year old.

Basically, you could tell the old guy was a nice, normal dude

Sad that he had to have to do that tbh

Also sad that a bus full of people would have been happy to see a guy knock out a 67 y/o man

f*ck*ng idiots man

Respect to the Hogan guy for how he dealt with the situation

Edit with respect the post above me

>>>>>>>>>>>Jas1952

Guy is the worst user on this site

It's not a matter of being black. It's a matter of knowing how to f*ck*ng fight. SO many black guys CANNOT fight it's embarrassing. See how old that dude was but you can tell he can fight. As soon as he threw that first left hook to his jaw, it was over. The rest were just subduction punches. The black guy had no chin, started blindly swinging, making it easier for the old man, guy just parred all the haymaker attempts, and threw in concise finishers. That blackguy will be scarred for atleast 2 months, his wounds will heal in 2 weeks though.

That's why I'm never really bothered when retards are trying to hype, because they get caught up in their intimidation, they don't see me 'drawing for the fist' even though I don't looked that pissed. :lol:. Seriously though, let this be a lesson, learn how to fight or f*ck off.

'Someone call the Amberlamps' :lol: