Football manager 10 or Championship manager 2010?

Dat Boy B

Downloaded FM10 the other day. For some reason I can't get it running keeps asking for the Disc to be entered. Someone school me on that ISO tip again as I've not done it for donkeys. As far as I remembered once you Mounted an ISO image on Deamon tools you could install and play the game without needing any CD or NoCD Cracks right?

Downloaded FM10 the other day. For some reason I can't get it running keeps asking for the Disc to be entered. Someone school me on that ISO tip again as I've not done it for donkeys. As far as I remembered once you Mounted an ISO image on Deamon tools you could install and play the game without needing any CD or NoCD Cracks right?

aint played fm in about 4 months

mount it with daemon tools, and it should install and run

however when you install the latest patch, it might start asking for the cd... they must have done something to try block the earliest version of the game that was put up to download.

*edit go to gamecopyworld.com for the crack, it doesn't let me share the link to the file

[7.2 MB]

Play Instructions:

* Install the game - Full Installation.

* Apply the official Football Manager 2010 v10.2.0 (PC) Patch.

* Replace the original FM.EXE file with the one from the File Archive.

* Play the Game!