Balotelli: Do I look Ghanaian to you..

Gunner

In Italy if your parents are not italian(i.e white :rolleyes:) , you have to apply at age 18 for Italian citzenship and its not an easy process

The f*ck?

Seriously?

people seriously underestimate how tolerant britain is

Are you saying Britain is tolerant for allowing people with non-British parents to become citizens?

Or have I got this twisted?

In Italy if your parents are not italian(i.e white :rolleyes:) , you have to apply at age 18 for Italian citzenship and its not an easy process

The f*ck?

Seriously?

Are you saying Britain is tolerant for allowing people with non-British parents to become citizens?

I meant in comparison to other western developed countries. Should have said that. But things like what you just said that we take for granted (as we should) aren't a given in some places.

We have a much more tolerant society than places like France, Italy, Spain, Poland etc.

• Upvote 1

The f*ck?

Seriously?

I meant in comparison to other western developed countries. Should have said that. But things like what you just said that we take for granted (as we should) aren't a given in some places.

We have a much more tolerant society than places like France, Italy, Spain, Poland etc.

Because other people's (Caribbeans, Africans, Indian sub continent etc) have contributed so much to the country, they have to recognise and ''tolerate'' us.

The f*ck?

Seriously?

Their are similar stipulations regarding citizenship here, you'd be surprised.

The f*ck?

Seriously?

He's sprouting nonsense. A foreign national who is not from the EU or married to an italian national can apply for citizenship after living in the country for 10yrs.

Will take a lot of chasing up and headaches with the documentation.

But in this case if he is adopted by italian parents then it's a whole different kettle of fish. Making it easier for him to become a citizen as he can apply after 5yrs after the official registration of the adoption.

swear italy's a weird 1 though, coz they're way more racist to black males than black females.

madrid and berlin are pretty bad, will all move seats on the underground if You sit too close

back to topic....yeh he's in italy under 21s, deserves to join full squad for world cup, italy needs wingers, balotelli and abate look like good options.

The f*ck?

Seriously?

He's sprouting nonsense. A foreign national who is not from the EU or married to an italian national can apply for citizenship after living in the country for 10yrs.

Will take a lot of chasing up and headaches with the documentation.

But in this case if he is adopted by italian parents then it's a whole different kettle of fish. Making it easier for him to become a citizen as he can apply after 5yrs after the official registration of the adoption.

I'm not a he

So i was 3years out of date. I didn't grasp that out of the air :rolleyes::P^)

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2006_08_28/eu/italy_citizenship_amnesty.htm

Under the reform, immigrants residing in the country for at least five years can apply for citizenship - halving the wait from today's 10 years. The children of immigrants who are born in Italy can automatically become citizens, while under current legislation they can only apply once they turn 18.

foex7c.gif

Don't see why he should have to play for Ghana, Italy is all he knows.

Shame about how he's treated by oppossing fans over there.

I remember reading an interview with Seedorf and they asked him what he thinks of the abuse Ballotelli gets and he said something along the lines "I've never experienced racism" "ballotelli brings it on himself" etc

He might have a point but by not coming out and openly denouncing racism - even if they are just trying to wind him up - he really let himself down, well in my eyes anyways.

Btw what happened to Prince-Boateng playing for Ghana in the African Nations ????

The f*ck?

Seriously?

What i was thinking,

dont get caught believing the hype when certain tabloids will have you believing that all you have to do is get off the plane to get one.

guy got Lucky being able to apply when he's 18, mandem tried to deport my sister and she was 3 at the time.

he doesnt know Ghana probably doesnt even speak the language,

all he knows is Italy

cant really blame him.

But them italians are probably calling him nigger in their language and he wants to embrace that and represent for them. He should have found out about his roots and be ready to play for Ghana. Marios too good to have his career ruined by racists. Swear down if he ever missed a penalty in a world cup them italians woud hang him.

i personally dont think he should play for Italy either but its his choice,

the Majority of Italian people are probably just like the a lot of English people they tolerate Blacks and other cultures because they have no choice but they are tolerant

whereas its the loud minority that get heard.

i personally dont think he should play for Italy either but its his choice,

the Majority of Italian people are probably just like the a lot of English people they tolerate Blacks and other cultures because they have no choice but they are tolerant

whereas its the loud minority that get heard.

Yeah true and if a nigga won Italy the world cup then it might improve thinks for blacks out there. Mario can be a black italian hero if he gets his mind straight.

Guest Triple XXX

The f*ck?

Seriously?

What i was thinking,

dont get caught believing the hype when certain tabloids will have you believing that all you have to do is get off the plane to get one.

guy got Lucky being able to apply when he's 18, mandem tried to deport my sister and she was 3 at the time.

in Italy or the UK?

The f*ck?

Seriously?

What i was thinking,

in Italy or the UK?

UK