SOMETHIG 4 THE WEEKEND THREAD

The Somalian

Guest Malcolm Tucker

girl nextdoors bday today so gonna head up to sheff uni tonight, never touched on friday so hope its not full of cunts.

football then chill tomorrow

sunday - allday uni work and watch spurs

last night was actually decent considering it was an indie night, but when I walked through the electro/dubstep room I was sooooo sad that I didn't have anyone to enjoy the music with, I definitely need to hit a rave soon, possibly this but their last lineup was soooo much better, this is much more house than they usually are + newham generals were at their last rave :(

20261_104083789611931_100000309322330_107861_8327331_n.jpg

lol @ my flat getting into mephedrone now, came into the club and was like "____ lets take a photo", go in the booth and she starts snorting it from a key :lol:

left poker £10 up

was in 1st place but couldnt be assed with a head to head with the last guy - hes better than me, i woulda lost, and it could have taken hours.

came home, ended up having a tough talk with my ex. was up at 6.20am on friday, bed at 8:30am on satuday - no drugs involved. 4 hours sleep, back up and looking for something to do...madness

still havent seen avatar so might hit the imax if theres tickets, wonder where il end up after that. feel like drinking.

Guest Triple XXX

yesterday - went to London to see my sis n then met up with some chick for coffee n that

today - readin the lovely bones n prob watchin a film or something, will prob watch Fish

tommorow- hopefully finishin the lovely bones and watchin it, had it sittin around for a few days

Esgays gonna be pissed.

Is this somehow aimed at me? If so I don't get it.

You weird little man, it was nothing to do with you, but now it is congrats.

me and you now have beef have does that feel??

i was thinking wtf does this have to do with him cnt see any correllation.

hes stumbled into mine field now, having problems with u etc.

Weird little man? Lol brilliant. Apart from being a little cyber scared, I feel pretty similar. The reason I thought it related to me was because it was posted straight after mine and I had no idea what you were talking about. Honestly hope you're joking about the internet beef, otherwise I'm embarassed for you.

P Brisco you can go f*ck yourself. You always have to comment as if people care about your fake gangster opinion, when in reality you're just some shallow guy hiding behind his PC screen.

• Upvote 2

whats good this weekend?

I am pissed of only gambled once this year lost 40

so I come up with a new plan to win £500 from the bookies from £80

ne how go bookies put in the £80 spun and got a return of £50 so me pissed of just done a ramdom bet instead of continueing with my new plan my f*ck*ng number then came up and I lost out on £500 I am so vex I aint even eat yet then I went on to lose another £160 kmt

swear I need to go out but this thing is running through my mind

sh*t forgot that ghetto p money rave is happening sh*t they better not clash as I want to be there when they do and cant be asked weed and pro evo tonight (I would play u man online but Im shoock of putting my box online as it is chiped the game i will be playing wont be (does that matter?)

16aqm0x.jpg

THIS IS THE RAVE TONIGHT

GIRLS DONT PAY,B4 11PM

Type:

Party - Club Party

Start Time:

Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 9:00am

End Time:

Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:00am

THE SCALA,2 PENTONVILLE RD,KING CROSS,LONDON N1 9NL

Street:

PENTONVILLE RD,KING CROSS

STICKY THE RAVE PROUDLY PRESENTS

"GIRLS DON'T PAY" 2nd BIRTHDAY BASH

ARENA 1:

HOSTED BY STICKY- UPFRONT D&B:

ORIGINAL SIN

SHABBA'D

TAXMAN

SKIBADEE

NICKY BLACKMARKET

BROCKIE

EKSMAN

MC DET

CRISSY CRISS

HARRY SHOTTA

MC SUPPLIER

MODIFIED MOTION

FONTI & BUSHKIN

IC3

JC & FUNKY FLIRT

DJ PLEASURE

MC FUN

STORMIN & YARDIE

MC SWIFTA

DJ SPICE

ODDESSY & FIRE

CHUCKY

RHYMES

RESISTANCE FAMMO

ARENA 2:

HOSTED BY MISSION PROJECTS & DOUBLE TROUBLE- D&B & DUBSTEP:

NME // FLYTE // SCORE // KO'ZEE // 2BAD // BLADE // DEADLIE // TIZZY J // HAMY C // TROOPA // AZZA // MADA // KUS KUS // BREEZY // BRARE RABBIT // HARRY BIZZLE // SNEAKERMAN // MARKESH // DOMINATOR // PERFECTION // SNATCHA // DEADLOCK // LYNGUISTICS // INVINCIBILITY // JOHNNY BRAVO

SUBLOW // BLACKLEY // CONNEKT // NOSHA'D // SWIFTY // X RATED // TOMMY 12GAGE // THEALER // SEPTIK // RICCOCHET BANTON // KEKTIC // N1 // NEVSTA // ROADRUNNER // LIL LIVELY // RIDAGATOR // BENNY B // AUDIO CEE

ARENA 3:

HOSTED BY RESISTANCE FAMMO- D&B & JUNGLE:

DJS:

INTER // RIPSDJ // CHOPPAH // FATALITY // DJ S.O // KRE // SKIPPER // BAMZ // MARCOS // KEZMAN // EDIT

MCS:

KOMBO // SPEACH // ATOMIC TEMPO // RINSA // LITTLE JOE // H.I.C // WISPER

ATTRACTIONS:

100K BOOMING SOUND | LAZOR & LIGHT SHOW | 3 ARENAS | VIP BAR & LOUNGE | FULLY LICENSED BARS UNTIL 6AM | SMOKING COURTYARD | VISUAL SCREENS | PROFESSIONAL STAGE DANCERS | PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER | CASH MACHINE | FAST QUEING SYSTEM | FREE TSHIRTS | FREE CDS | FREE WHISTLES & HORNS

INFO:

-LADIES FREE B4 11PM

-TICKETS £13.50 + BOOKING FEE | MORE ON THE DOOR

(LADIES PLEASE PURCHASE A TICKET IF YOU ARE GOING TO ARRIVE AFTER 11PM)

-VIP TICKETS: AVAILABLE ONLY BY CALLING 07588 301 500 OR WWW.RAVETICKETS.CO.UK PRICED @ £25 (NO BOOKING FEE)

-VIP TICKETS INCLUDE: VIP TREATMENT, VIP WRISTBAND, ACCESS TO PRIVATE VIP LOUNGE & PRIVATE BAR WHICH OVERLOOKS THE MAIN ARENA, QUE JUMP-STRAIGHT TO THE FRONT, PLUS 2 FREE CDS.

-DRESSCODE: GLAM & SEXY | STRICTLY NO HATS/ CAPS OR CLOTHING WITH HOODS | NO TRACKSUITS | THIS EVENT IS DIRECTED AT LADIES SO GENTS DRESS TO IMPRESS

-INFO & GUESTLIST: 07588 301 500

NEED A LIFT ???? GET THE COACH!!!

LEAVING FROM ALL OVER ESSEX & SUFFOLK | STRAIGHT TO THE EVENT & RETURNING AFTER! FOR CHEAP COACH & ENTRY ALL IN 1 TICKETS & INFO CALL ANT: 07786 836 810 OR BEN: 07814 583 158

FOR TICKETS PLEASE CALL 07960 566 140