Brazilian Restaurant

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

So I'm Japan now right, (LOL Y U POSTIN ON VIP M8 U SHOULD BE OUTSIDE AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY LOL) and I went to this Brazilian restaurant called Tucano's and lawdy lawd was is shower time.

They come round with massive slabs of meat on skewers, pork, 3 types of steak, chicken wrapped in bacon the works, then dessert buffet typa ting.

To top it all off it was someones birthday so they played like spanish music and these two absolutely fist bitingly weng chicks came out in like, barely there carival gear, massive tits, massive arse, gyrating all over the place, coaxing people (Myself included) to come and dance on stage with them

I can't even describe the level this one birds body was on, you all know I'm never one to sing the praises of the female figure on here, which has caused many to assume im gay, but im telling you NOW as confirmation of my heterosexuality that this wench was off the f*ck*ng hook

Will up bad quality iphone pics tomorrow, i wanted to slap all her lumps SHET

Anyway is there anywhere in London where they do this sh*t? If not then they should, pretend it's my f*ck*ng birthday every f*ck*ng week f*ck f*ck f*ck

Guest WAVESURFER

Nah, I'm joking, that sounds like fun.

For real this time.

Swear man got bullied out of his owl sig

[Chandler] Could you BE any more of a pussyole?[/Chandler]

E-bullying is no joke, Eskimodevilmix.

You would cry too, if it happened toooo you.