question i want answered from te men????

lucymay

say u see some hot girl in a club...does who shes with as in friends change how much u fancy her...as in...if shes a hot girl with friends that are all minging...cant dress ...look weird but she looks fit do you then judge her and think....not feeling that. i'll leave it alone....or shes the only fit girl in this club ill get her before n e 1 else?orif shes with a group of friends that are all gorgeous as well...nicely dressed surrounded by men...almost unapproachable look...does that make u want them even more? or turn u off and make u think probably stuck up. knows shes good looking if she wants me she can get me kinda way.just interested because people always say me and my friends are great looking bunch, and i want to see how men view us...cheers x

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a GOOD looking girl with a BUSTED mateâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¦. I would go over to the busted 1 and say âââ¬ÃâDo you wanna danceâââ¬Ã & when she says YES! I will say âââ¬Ãâgo & dance then while I talk to your mateâââ¬Ã Na on a serious note! If the girl is good looking I will go & say hello regardless of what her mate looks like!If she is surrounded by loads of men & is âââ¬Ãâunapproachableâââ¬Ã (no girl is unapproachable) I would assume she is with 1 of the men!

HAHA....QUESTION IS U MIGHT THINKTHATS HER MAN...BUT UR STILL GONNA CHECK HER OUT TO SEE IF SHE ACKNOWLEDGES YOU RIGHT? BIT OF FLIRTY FLIRTY AND EYE CONTACT GOING ON...THEN U QUESTION OK IS THAT HER MAN...OR AINT IT....AND EVEN IF IT SHES SHES FLIRTING DOES THAT MEAN IM STILL IN DER???N E WAY...COULD GET MESSY!

HAHA....QUESTION IS U MIGHT THINKTHATS HER MAN...BUT UR STILL GONNA CHECK HER OUT TO SEE IF SHE ACKNOWLEDGES YOU RIGHT? BIT OF FLIRTY FLIRTY AND EYE CONTACT GOING ON...THEN U QUESTION OK IS THAT HER MAN...OR AINT IT....AND EVEN IF IT SHES SHES FLIRTING DOES THAT MEAN IM STILL IN DER???N E WAY...COULD GET MESSY!
forgot how complicated flirting gets..LOL

BECOMES LONG ....SPECIALY IF U THINK THERES A THIRD PARTY INVOLVED...LUCKERLY FOR US WOMEN ITS NORMALLY THE MEN THAT ARE KNOWN TO MAKE FIRST MOVE:) UNLESS THERE EXPECTIONLY GORGEOUS...AND SEEM NICE INWHICH CASE ID MAKE FIRST MOVE...( LIKE TWSITER) HAHA IM MESSIN...