FAO Blade/Swiftie

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

I am all for 2nd chances and all that but facking hell,

do us all a favour and just get rid of this venom youth, forums begining to pick up recentley and this little hobbit just goes around trying f*ck up threads being a stupid f*ck*ng prick big time.

Safe

• Upvote 8

its picked up coz i come out of retirement like ricky hatton

but on a level where is e15

and what happened to people busting jokes all the time allot of people are on some serious ting

only thing what has me laughed nuff was that sun/asian gang thread when I cant remember who said if them ringi binhi boys cant try a ting

had me cracking up moren funnies

and what happened to people busting jokes all the time allot of people are on some serious ting

only thing what has me laughed nuff was that sun/asian gang thread when I cant remember who said if them ringi binhi boys cant try a ting

C/S

If Alex thread made today it would get locked after 2 pages full of so what if hes gay get over it, stop watching him so hard, how did u find the pics, wat u expect to get out of this or your tryin to hard etc..

Same with the faceoff grim topic wouldda got locked by skywanker for having explicit images of females and people moaning about why you exposing them shud just link them etc etc

And kurious, chockz etcc..

Guest WAVESURFER

C/S

If Alex thread made today it would get locked after 2 pages full of so what if hes gay get over it, stop watching him so hard, how did u find the pics, wat u expect to get out of this or your tryin to hard etc..

Same with the faceoff grim topic wouldda got locked by skywanker for having explicit images of females and people moaning about why you exposing them shud just link them etc etc

And kurious, chockz etcc..

:/

That topic wasn't full of minors, you f*ck*ng deviant.

/

You keep moaning about noone cracking jokes and sh*t, why don't you do it then?

Instead of just complaining all the time, and making the shittest "exposure" topics EVER (the Snoop ones).

I am all for 2nd chances and all that but facking hell,

do us all a favour and just get rid of this venom youth, forums begining to pick up recentley and this little hobbit just goes around trying f*ck up threads being a stupid f*ck*ng prick big time.

Safe

being a stupid f*ck*ng prick?

SUCK YOUR MEXICAN MUM, AND HER MUM

U LIKE MENTIONING MY NAME

U FAT ACNE RIDDEN PRICK

AND TELL UR MUM IM NOT PAYING FOR CAB TODAY SO SHE BETTER GO CASH MACHINE

Should destory and rebuild this whole community on some invite only tip. Come like a torrent site. Coz some of the sh*t that's going on here sometimes is some joke. To the outside eye we look like a cheap version of 4chan with some kids throwing "Your mum insults" in between the dodgy fish in arse topics and whatever else that I don't see on a day to day basis.

Should destory and rebuild this whole community on some invite only tip. Come like a torrent site.

boy.. that sounds like some Noah and the ark flex.

and even when God tried it, the world still f*cked up later on

jus let it slide till judgement day tbh.

bring back ICE of old.

im far from a troller, theres a lot more useless people on here. one is a mod and a few are the real trollers

jus sayin.

Should destory and rebuild this whole community on some invite only tip. Come like a torrent site.

boy.. that sounds like some Noah and the ark flex.

and even when God tried it, the world still f*cked up later on

jus let it slide till judgement day tbh.

bring back ICE of old.

im far from a troller, theres a lot more useless people on here. one is a mod and a few are the real trollers

jus sayin.

gedry5e7657564

ytrvyery

5y

v33r