THE OVER RATED PEOPLE THREAD

VENOM

gaga is cool she makes good pop music

plus she can actually play the piano live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4

lol @ random teacup

that actually impessed me a tiny bit, her piano skills are on point. I dont know though the way they market her gets on my nerves

However it makes her and the ppl round her rich, c/s her making good pop music it is what it is and she's good at it, not overated

Peter Andre

danni minogue

f*ck*ng hate that prick however for Danni it must be hard having Kylie as a sister when you feel like you cant just fade into the background,

C/S Katherine Jenkins>>>>>

yeah thatsgranted but from when Tupac is seen as more of a role model and icon than Will Smith is, i think you could still make the claim that he is underated,

i'm not really into this whole thing of worshiping celebrities and showbiz faces, but as socialy it seems to be the norm, Will Smith should be lauded and held up in very high esteem in the black community

yeah thatsgranted but from when Tupac is seen as more of a role model and icon than Will Smith is, i think you could still make the claim that he is underated,

i'm not really into this whole thing of worshiping celebrities and showbiz faces, but as socialy it seems to be the norm, Will Smith should be lauded and held up in very high esteem in the black community

Thats because society is LOST

Guest Flat Eric

didnt read thread or all of the OP cos its venom

but i did some parts and c/s the autobiography thing. i was in whsmitch purchasing stationery and i noticed that everyone had a book out. it kinda annoyed me.

But surely alot of the other things he did cheapens and takes away from the influence he should have.

dont get me wrong, i'm not saying at no point could Tupac be seen as a role model who said very relevent things, but there are a lot of other prople who should be held in a higher esteem

:/

stfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLN2k0b3g70

:/

stfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLN2k0b3g70

what exactly is your grievence?

TBH, alot of people underestimate the sheer work ethic alot of celebrities when they recklessly throw out the term 'over-rated'...

I'm not talking about the Peter Andre's, Jordan's, etc.

Like, how anyone can say Lady Gaga is a madness to me. Stevie Wonder-like musical ability isn't the only box you have to tick off as a COMMERCIAL artist. In order to appeal to a MASS audience, as an artist you have to some sort of appeal that hits alot of people. A common denominator. And that's AFTER you've made it through the thousands upon thousands of like-minded hopefuls striving for the same goal whether it be in music, film, sport, etc...

Like, in football, alot of idiots class Frank Lampard as over-rated. Even I did admittedly a few years ago, but I respect him just as much as I do someone like Ronaldinho.

Even Will Smith said it in that video, he knows he ain't the most naturally talented actor, but the graft he puts in is on NEXT levels.

Worshipping a celebrity blindly is a no-no, that goes without saying, however there are alot of qualities that aren't apparent which if people in their everyday lives mirrored, could achieve just that little bit more themselves.

Guest WAVESURFER

Will Smith's a nutter, he's into scientology and sh*t, and he's pushing his son into the most f*cked up world possible (Hollywood). Terrible role model.

2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>Jazzy Jeff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fresh Prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Will Smith