Giggs' Tour cancelled

bay_u

Guest WAVESURFER

come on, whos going to start trouble a a gig starting at 7pm?

c/s

Although I have seen fights at a few gigs before. Only once at a rap gig though.

I can (sort of) understand the logic behind cancelling his shows in London, but cancelling the WHOLE UK tour is a pisstake. I can confidently say there would have been no trouble at Giggs' show in Glasgow.

Go buy the single.

That said Trident are never letting giggs go cos too many people, some family, around him are still on the roads and ACTIVE. Plus once he gets gone clear money they know how that goes... So they have obviously taken the opinion of trying to shut him down at every opportunity. TBH he just has to hope to still get the support in terms of UK music buyers, while he plots his plan to learn from the mistakes of So Solid.

IF YOU DON'T COP YOU ARE A sh*t GIGGS FAN

EVERY1 SHUD B FORCED 2 COP ON VIP2

SOUND QUALITY IS MUCH BETTER WHEN U PAY

IFYOU DNT COP YOUR MUM IS A BOWCAT

lol i forgot u were P.Brisco's new protege

obviously that was a silly post

:lol: @ protege

nothing to do wit brisco, i was going 2 buy anyway

people shud buy the album and his singles, to help get RD music up there, i always complain about tinchy and those guys, so it wud b stupid if i didn't buy the type of music i enjoy and try and get it into the mainstream

those who wanna see more rd music in the charts shud b supporting giggs, it's not an issue of brisco saying "cop that"

• Upvote 1

If there was a GENUINE and SPECIFIC threat towards an event, then obviously you beef up security. If the safety of the general public still can't be assured then I 100% agree with shutting down an event - but this doesn't seem like a genuine or specific threat.

If there's not one, it's a very silly decision.

If there was a GENUINE and SPECIFIC threat towards an event, then obviously you beef up security. If the safety of the general public still can't be assured then I 100% agree with shutting down an event - but this doesn't seem like a genuine or specific threat.

If there's not one, it's a very silly decision.

Great analysis, how long it take you to think of that?

• Upvote 1

are you saying certain people are sheeps, lewis?

He's got guys parting with their cash, it's hilairious.

All of 79p he's a regular evangelist, the reason I'm supporting it is that it sets a massive musical precedent that you don't have to make Oopsy Daisy music to do well, and I'm pretty sure that's everyone's reasoning

PS: I copped it the day it was available, but it was a swag clean version of it though I now hear you can get the explicit version for free if you show your purchase invoice

it aint even brisco 'bullying' people to 'depart' with pocket change that can be used to buy a KA bottle, its that people rate giggs and are tired of seeing these watered down moist cartoon characters repping the 'urban' scene...

and if you let music influence you it shouldnt be the fault of the artist, parents need to look at themselves.