Giggs' Tour cancelled

bay_u

I'd much rather my kids listen to someone like Giggs who they can relate to and see he's done the road thing and is now making it positive than them go out and bang for themselves. At least give man like him a chance to TRY and put this sh*t across.

But this is England so this is the way it will be. God forbid they let someone the kids can really relate to prosper. Too much of a loose cannon for them.

Disclaimer: In a perfect world I never want my children to be able to relate to Giggs.

I'd much rather my kids listen to someone like Giggs who they can relate to and see he's done the road thing and is now making it positive than them go out and bang for themselves. At least give man like him a chance to TRY and put this sh*t across.

But this is England so this is the way it will be. God forbid they let someone the kids can really relate to prosper. Too much of a loose cannon for them.

Disclaimer: In a perfect world I never want my children to be able to relate to Giggs.

Thing is a lot of his lyrics aren't 'making it positive'. They're glamourising/advocating, or at least naturalising, aggression and casual attitudes to violence.

NB I am playing devil's advocate. The views expressed above aren't necessarily those of the author.

Thing is a lot of his lyrics aren't 'making it positive'. They're glamourising/advocating, or at least naturalising, aggression and casual attitudes to violence.

NB I am playing devil's advocate. The views expressed above aren't necessarily those of the author.

But he's trying to "get out" is he not?

Is this not the end result all the sensible young people in these situations crave for?

They need to relate to him, he needs to be real, and to be real you can't be talking sh*t like Tinchy and that Alvin and the chipmunks dude do now.

this is why when u hear all these bubblegum pricks supporting "stop knives" campaigns i jus get vexed

f*ck*ng tools jus so they can make their own p.

what stops the feds from making sure the clubs have proper security, do the whole body search ting AND have a presence at the venues

one bully van would be enough to ward off most if not all potential trouble. they know themselves anyway

unless giggs duets with some f*ck*ng emo, life wont be easy musically

• Upvote 2

Smh.

You lot need to stop feeding brisco's ego, people are buying the tune cause the tune is good and giggs deserves our support, not because he told people to.

I copped the tune a few days ago, its 79p and the quality is banging.

Innit going on like people actually bought it because some internet character told them to.

The biggest joke is you have Giggs being blocked because of gun charges from his past, media saying he promotes violence etc...

Then on the other hand you have Rhianna firing guns n all sorts in her music videos which are all over tv and they dont say sh*t about that.