Massages

A Bit Better

Anyone in here ever get sports massages? I just got woken up by the pain of a knot in my back! Actually killing me! Mum tried to get it out but she barely relieved it for a few minutes. Gonna ask a girl I know who just did some massage course to get it out. Bitch is charging me £10 like I haven't had my d*ck in her!Do any of you get them? Where? How much? Also, what do you reckon the cause is? When I had my physio friend get it out a couple years ago she said it could be due to stress or other things. My mum reckons I'm not warming up for long enough before gym.

Went to a frien that was doingg physio when it happened in my 3rd year. She got it out for me and just told me it could come back whenever. She even showed me it in her textbook and if she'd answer the frikkin phone I could find out what it was called a google some sort of prevention so it doesn't happen again. It doesn't hurt right now but I'm not convinced it's gone.