Man Dem...If you were a girl...

Mr Invincible 49

theres nothing wrong with the topic.. its the way he worded it and fact that his cousin is more concerned about how much head he woulda been giving

thats very suspect and its fair to say thread maker's cousin has probably acted out this fantasy.

still.. i have thought about it as well, but just as i have thought about how i would be if i was white..or completely black or born in somalia etc

just wondered how different my life path wouldve been

All is well now lads, he has venom's seal of approval

I WOUDA THOUGHT YOUR GAYDAR WHICH HAS BEEN WORKING ACTIVELY SINCE RWD TIMES IS ENOUGH TO PROVIDE HIM WITH A SEAL OF APPROVAL????

/

WHOS GOING GHANA INDEPENDENCE RAVE NEXT WEEK?

the research of dildo pics was gay

i'd be lesbian and if there werent enuff lesbians, i'd shave my hair, pretend 2 b a guy and use a strap on like pinky does in the dark so they never see

VIP2 is f*cked up....

This topic aint even homo! (the tranny one was poor teckkie on mybehalf) but this one is just bare bandwaggoners...

Then Venom comes in and give his "seal of approval" and everyones taking this topic seriously.

Rightous suck you nan....your opinion is not needed nor respected so just be calm and dont talk unless spoken to.

Mad Vybz never talk to me again like me and your are on levels please. You seem like a quirky kinda guy so stick to that....dont try and send cos you of all people know its not who you are.

I have read some f*cked up topic concerning you and your somalien (i know you must be at least half somalien) antic.

:/

What is this

Stop taking it to heart and keep it moving

its a joke ting like I stated b4 I know u r not gay

its just that you are a victim of a school boy error and the bandwagon effect

yeah im somalian and I use to share needles with other junkies

everyone knows I was addicted to heroin its not like its a secret

I am open about it, my last job consisted of me talking to young people

about my experinces and my road back to normality

lol @ the location change again