East African family pirates

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest WAVESURFER

Wont lie im finding it hard to force a sympathy lol

Won't lie, I found it hard watching you have your character assassinated (AGAIN) by kurious the other day.

I kept out of it though. So how about you keep out of my topics, and I won't participate next time you're being taken for a punching bag by the entire forum, which will probably be today at some point.

• Upvote 1

Guest Flat Eric

Won't lie, I found it hard watching you have your character assassinated (AGAIN) by kurious the other day.

I kept out of it though. So how about you keep out of my topics, and I won't participate next time you're being taken for a punching bag by the entire forum, which will probably be today at some point.

wont lie im finding it hard to write a serious reply now that i am lolling at how you caught feelings.

Guest WAVESURFER

wont lie im finding it hard to write a serious reply now that i am lolling at how you caught feelings.

I didn't catch feelings, I'm just telling you how it is. It was uncomfortable watching a grown man being dismantled over the internet by a female.