scum

The Somalian

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8538638.stm

I know some will rate but she is scum

_47378440_sullivanangela.jpg

A Teesside woman who had sex almost 200 times with a 12-year-old boy has been jailed for nine years.

Angela Sullivan gave the boy a pair of trainers as a reward when he slept with her for the 100th time.

The 36-year-old of Cavendish Road, Middlesbrough, admitted 10 specimen charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

The court heard she corrupted her victim after getting him drunk and performing a sex act on him.

Acting Det Insp John Wrintmore said: "Angela Sullivan has clearly preyed on, and taken complete advantage of a vulnerable young boy, and exploited the situation of having extended contact with him as he was a friend of her own son.

"Sexual offences of any type, particularly where children are the victims, are treated extremely seriously by the police and courts and this sentence clearly demonstrates the consequences of such actions."

He praised the "courage and strength" of character of the victim throughout the case.

Guest Triple XXX

wen i see stories like this i always think where the f*ck were these bitches when i was growin up

but lookin at her im prob lucky there wernt any cos theyre always some busted ogres