Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Used to use silvers but my spliffs came out like yours, just little and fat.They were smokeable but it was hard to save some for later cos they'd end up side burning after i re-lit itThen I learnt to roll properly with Green swans, try some stronger skins to get your technique betterNow i'm back to silvers but i aint been smoking lately

lmaofor a start...are we 12?comparin rolls like children
True, As long as it smokes and I get high its all coolbut Im drunk so im gonna join in.
when u coming tru with dat pic?
all about this tbhlaaavly.jpgcant remember where i got this pic from actually, coulda been here.
nice
eerrr f*ck dem type of papers must taste nasty when smoking it
is that dem plastic looking ones.. i dun know that aint healthy

True, As long as it smokes and I get high its all coolbut Im drunk so im gonna join in.
all about this tbhlaaavly.jpgcant remember where i got this pic from actually, coulda been here.
nice
Pic coming soon and them skins do taste funny. My mate stole some the other day when the guy in the shop let us have a look at them so he took a skin out for a joint lol. Tasted funny. Id rather normal ones. Apparently their made from tree sap :eyebrow:

nice
Pic coming soon and them skins do taste funny. My mate stole some the other day when the guy in the shop let us have a look at them so he took a skin out for a joint lol. Tasted funny. Id rather normal ones. Apparently their made from tree sap :eyebrow:
f*ck that it really isit healthy