Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lol stop breadingabout bowl down when u see his spliffwhy do i need to post a pic to prove anything? dont mean sh*t, i know that i roll better joints than the ones posted..that zoot on the cigarette packet looked sick still

lol stop breadingabout bowl down when u see his spliffwhy do i need to post a pic to prove anything? dont mean sh*t, i know that i roll better joints than the ones posted..that zoot on the cigarette packet looked sick still
lol @ breading, credit where credits due. lol @ jumping back on the hypedPIC or GTFO

u ppl make me laughonce everyone goes bed ima roll a spliff n show u how its doneif ur gona try compare atleast up a half decent picturehere's one off my old old phone from when we was in school6 sheeter35btvkw.jpg
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TOO MEE!!!!!O WELL..CAN WAIT TILL TMRO O SUTTIN

anythin tbhlooks more like two joints put into place to look like 1we used 2 roll big long onesno homoused 2 sit in my kitchen bout 12 of us round the table with 2 ppl rollin one long zootwas always sh*t tbhif ur lookin to roll a rathead the girth is importantno homo

ive just mastered rolling up cigsyes im on a budget and have resorted to roll ups at first, they were really thick roll ups and looked ridiculous but ive managed to get the hang of it now and im pretty impressed with my rollin up technique .my next mission is try rolling up a weed masterpiece , what can i say, they are always ' blue peter style ' made for me lol but im ready to give it a go and attempt to make my own.