Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

i dont care for people who sayAS LONG AS IT TOKES WE CAN SMOKETHE REASON I HAVE TO SIT THERE ROLLING ALL NIGHT NO MATTER HOW BUZZED I AMGIRLS MAINLYalso i think rollers just depends on the smokersi know white people i lived with at halls of res could only string together a decent joint with rolling baccybut give them a cigerette and it comes out just as floppy

nah its not even gota be rolled for the competionits just gota be rolled right i know people who roll some disgusting spliffstoo much cigor not enough cig so it dont burn righttoo phat and broken with massive roachesin my experience its the girls i know who are the worst

the best skinner i kno is a femaletight and right in 120 seconds no lieand shes passed the weather test, phonebox test, rave and car testwen ur zoots cum out perfect after all those conditions then its a ting.but i do understand rolling a hard body spliff an zarking the perfect head is sum self satisfaction thing

my mate gave a hamster a blow back, it died.
LMAO WHAT THE f*ckHE PROBALLY BURST ITS LUNGS
lol, nah he put it in its ball and then blew smoke blowback style into it
:lol: i wanna see what a stoned hamsterwhen i go to one of my mates house, we blow smoke at his cats face when it comes sit near usbut its hard to tell if its stoned, it just sits there anywaysone time it looked like it had glazed eyesbut i was too wasted to tell