Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

nino why ur spliffs always got some dirty black sh*t near the endr u meltingpauliethey're alright, always sticked fine with mebut like most these little bong shop products the novelty wears off quickwish i didn't stay up blazin nowhad 2 buy myself another down to my last tenner

lol theres weed everywhere at uni stillso if ur weak minded sh*t cant be f*ckedbut people are less stinchy with there sh*t some days u can walk into the kitchen/living room in halls and smoke for freebut usually only if people know they gonna get some tokes from you backbut u learn when ur livin at halls, smoking every day is hardespically when ur loan is running dry and u aint got a job and still gota pay for all ur food and rent

lol @ the diagramyh a magic carpetdon't look like it tbhcos the L bit looks too bigthought u mite hav rolled it like some geeza from middleborough i met onceused 2 do some f*cked up sh*tsome proper irrelevant shapeslike 2 rizlas next to each other like ==then another one stuck underneath em in the middle to hold them togetherplainfaces all round

lol @ the diagramyh a magic carpetdon't look like it tbhcos the L bit looks too bigthought u mite hav rolled it like some geeza from middleborough i met onceused 2 do some f*cked up sh*tsome proper irrelevant shapeslike 2 rizlas next to each other like ==then another one stuck underneath em in the middle to hold them togetherplainfaces all round
i used to do that with smalls, but lick the one in the middle, stick the two bits to it, and then peel it off and stick down the two bits using the sticky that's left, do that with small rizla = the perfect length spliff.

lol @ me being beteer than Zomby. he shud be ashamed of himself.
ur not doe just coz i told u how to roll ur getting excited
in all honesty i porbably am. i dont see u coming with suttin better than that any time soon.i'v just clocked all ur zutes come like sausages
ur f*ck*ng high

i used to do that with smalls, but lick the one in the middle, stick the two bits to it, and then peel it off and stick down the two bits using the sticky that's left, do that with small rizla = the perfect length spliff.
standard business tbhbut wen im smokin myself a kingsize is more than enuffstrength not length (loool no homo)