Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

if ur holding it down till nothing comes out, then surely the smoke already escapedif u sip a juice, rum, dragon, wotnot, hold it in ur mouth take a toke, the drink with bubble in ur mouthinhale the smoke, swallow the juice, breath out like normalgood enhancement of the high, like a mini bong in ur mouth, takes some skill thoalternatively u can take a toke, in hale, take a sip, swallow, exhale

how long do bong hits last?does anyone have info on how to get a more efficient high? i read that holding down a lug doesn't work because the THC is absorbed by the lungs on entry so i stopped doing that years ago
lol i still hold it down, the longer i hold it down the quicker i get f*cked. but maybe thats my brain crying for oxygen. Get a Vape if you want an ''efficient high'', The temperature a joint/bong burns at gives you all the toxic smoke, and the combustion actually wastes alot of the compound like THC/CBD. A vape ''vapes'' the weed at an efficient temperature so the compounds combust fully and that is all you in hale, the plant matter does not burn and there is no toxic smoke. you can also use the vaped weed for brownies ^^^^Thats why brownies are stronger then smoking aswell, because the compounds are not being wasted by being burnt away.But thats just sh*t. I don't even like bongs unless its a nice one. Blunts and Joints ftw.

ffs, i can't even cook. meed to stack up on Ls that blaze for realpower plants hit south, the tings looking powerful. got OG smokers hazed uphad one zute in a cigarette box for a week n abit, gna try bun that before bb. last time i try bun was last friday... after the 3rd toke i started coughing nuts and vomited

ffs, i can't even cook. meed to stack up on Ls that blaze for realpower plants hit south, the tings looking powerful. got OG smokers hazed uphad one zute in a cigarette box for a week n abit, gna try bun that before bb. last time i try bun was last friday... after the 3rd toke i started coughing nuts and vomited
wait bruv, blazing when ur throat/chest is f*cked aint the oneand PP is ard

Anyone ever tried legal herbs from online?Read in the metro today about how they're gonna bring up legalised herbs to class b lol
anyone remember me posting the spice diamond i boughtjwh 018 FTWit was actually sh*ti gave it to a friend who gave it to a friend who gave it to a friend

Anyone ever tried legal herbs from online?Read in the metro today about how they're gonna bring up legalised herbs to class b lol
Tried them all, bit of a hobby of mine. Tried allsorts of research chemicals aswell.Jwh - 018 - dont know what to think of this, bought a bit of pure jwh. sent me over the edge the 1st time, total hell. If you find the right dose its a good THC substitute