Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

how u can want to taste anything but the peng is beyond me

/

roll with silk cut silver, about an 1/8 of a gret in a zoot, just to help it burn so i don't have to keep lighting it.

hate it wen i see someone rolling and theres bare gret, i have to pass on the pass

hate it wen someone sparks a zoot and i smell gret, i have to pass on the pass

people are like i don't like to put much green in, im like OK why don't u just roll some pencil zoots

• Upvote 3

Guest FA23

f*ck tabacco,

always use this sh*t when my and my boys smoke

farmers_honeyblend_smoking_.jpg

Farmers Honeyblend Herbal Mixture is a satisfying blend of rich, mild, aromatic herbs. It is mixed in honey and fruit juices to give a cool, fragrant smoke.

Completely tobacco and nicotine free, Farmers Honeyblend Herbal Smoking Mixture is a fantastically fruity non-addictive alternative

sh*t is sooooo smooth and burns nice and slow.

f*ck tabacco,

Farmers Honeyblend Herbal Mixture is a satisfying blend of rich, mild, aromatic herbs. It is mixed in honey and fruit juices to give a cool, fragrant smoke.

Completely tobacco and nicotine free, Farmers Honeyblend Herbal Smoking Mixture is a fantastically fruity non-addictive alternative

thats long looking for that

Guest FA23

f*ck tabacco,

thats long looking for that

what you mean looking for it? cop some off everyonedoesit.

never tried a pure spliff might give it a go tonight

hit me last night how sick i am at rolling zs

standing up outside a club and skinned it up quicktime using the sh*t rizzla packet as roach

was a fresh pack of rizzla aswell dunno why i didn't check for greencard :/

check for greencard?

i hate the fact u have to check if its the new one nowadays <_<

Yet another case of Cannabis oil curing skin cancer

After yesterday’s post about how cannabis oil helped a two-year old recover from a brain tumor, we thought we’d share another medical marijuana success story involving canna-oil. Cannabis Science, Inc., a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis products, demonstrated yet another occurrence of medical marijuana’s important role in curing cancer. The firm issued a press release that shows cannabis extracts appeared to be effective against a patient's third incidence of basal cell carcinoma—the most common form of cancer with over 800,000 cases occurring annually in the US.

The patient was an Australian woman from Queensland, the site of the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. She had numerous surgeries to remove previous lesions on her face including a basal cell carcinoma, but her lesions kept coming back. She then used cannabis oil topically as an alternative therapy – and it worked! Cannabis Science released a PDF that includes a series of photos that documents the disappearance of the lesion after ten days of self-administering topical cannabis extracts. They then received verbal confirmation from her physician that the sites of the former cancerous lesions are free of cancer cells.

This is an amazing recovery from this patient, however the results aren’t atypical. Over 600 peer reviewed articles show that numerous cancer types (including lung, breast, prostate, glioma, thyroid, leukemia, lymphoma, basil cell carcinoma and melanoma) are killed by cannabinoids in tissue culture and animal studies. We know that medical marijuana is effective against many diseases and ailments, including cancer—which is precisely why 15 states and Washington DC have passed medical marijuana laws allowing for the medical use of cannabis. It’s time that the rest of the country catches up. Let’s give patients the effective and safe medicine they need and deserve.

Source

• Upvote 3