Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Weed Wars Season 1 Episode 1

The show follows Steve DeAngelo, the owner of Oakland’s Harborside Health Center, which serves 80,000 clients. According to the network, DeAngelo strives to provide patients with the highest-quality product and uses his business to promote the national regulation and taxation of cannabis. “Weed Wars” fearlessly pulls back the curtain on a once illegal and still controversial world, said Nancy Daniels, executive VP at Discovery Channel. From the inner workings of the business to Steve’s distinctive leadership style, “Weed Wars” is a fascinating glimpse into this highly unique setting. Like Gold Rush or Deadliest Catch, these are guys pursuing their own version of the American Dream.”

About Episode:

The owners of a dispensary launch an appeal against a hefty tax hike in the opener of this documentary series about a medicinal marijuana business in Oakland.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4067149504/

http://www.fileserve.com/file/7mCK7v5

p/w - HDTV-Shows.net

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's weird my boy was saying the other day that he reckons dispensaries probably have mad competition in the states reckoned bare sabotage must go down lol

Will watch looks good safe fam

yeah was a good watch. didnt know that its legal under state law to have them open but not federal law. so any time could get shut down. dont know how they even stay open then if the feds can just raid any time they want. guessing they work with the local states, seeing is in they bring in so much money, and profit cant be kept.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I see a documentary when dispensaries started being more wide spread and there was this sheriff who knew that he could shut them down and they would have these mad antics trying too shut down the shops but they would have loopholes like I fink the sheriff never had warrants so as long as the door was locked he couldn't do shit...swear these laws are made so they can fuck over certain guess as and when they feel too

It is amazing how it helped that little kid with his seizures, I am really glad they showed that. Hopefully it will get people to take this medicine more seriously.

Was laughing when that guy still tried to sell his crop after spider mites got to it lol, I bet that got sold on the street straight away.

• 4 weeks later...