Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Yea when I first heard about dam being locked off to tourist, I just thought it came from the same people that said Kenan was dead.

Peak, it's in full motion and looks like it's going ahead.

Coffeeshops are still unified in their stance of they'll refuse to uphold this new law.

So who knows what's going to happen, but if you haven't done it yet - get to Dam quickfast.

I swear the Mayor doesn't get a say

that's why it's proper kicking off?

Either way I've said goodbye to Amsterdam forever the last 3 times I've been.

truesay thinking about it...

place is fully f*cked, and tbh this has nothing to do with cannabis but I would be surprised if Amsterdam really was a nice, tranquil place 20-30 years ago.

disgusting city, filthy city. i swear europe is sh*t. the whole medieval swag is just gay.

there are much better places in the world to reach solely for the purpose of getting stoned.

still was an experience, but behh who gives a sh*t really apart from coffeeshop owners?

lol at being worried about the ''ban''

real ents know

/

I just got back from Freetown Christiania, Copenhagen

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania

booking flights to go back asap

vibes were f*ck*ng immense

bunning fatty by the lake

bud was meh, had to look around for the chung, but the hash, oh my f*ck*ng lord, best hash

• Upvote 1

ok seeing as a few VETS on here are worried about the ban on dam,

without pulling up sources and going ott on this

the ban is not going to happen

1) judge placed ''ban'' on southern province, and netherlands is split up so city of amsterdam has its own council

2) the ban is discriminatory against forgeingers, which is against EU regulations and therefore illegal

3) city of amsterdam council is up in arms and will fight this to death IF it gets to that stage which it wont

4) the coffeeshop owners in DAM have already said they not gonna pay attention to it all

5) the coffeeshop owners in the southern provinces are not going to pay attention to it when it comes in effect 1st of may, so there will be a trial case, and that will be precedent, EU law overrides national/state law

6) the right wing government which put this into place has fallen apart, and the left wing government which is emerging will most definitely backtrack this bullshit because it does not tackle the problem they were trying to solve

ANNNND there is so much more but my fellow smokers please do not worry

we are moving forwards not backwards upwards not downwards and forever spiraling, spiraling towards freedom!!

AANNND book tickets to copenhagen LOL SICK CITY

• Upvote 8

whats copenhagen saying i got links there hearing theres coffee shops type of things there

and them danish sluts are piff

Is it racist tho? Cos out of the scandiavian countries its the most racist LEGENDS like peter schmiechel was open racist along with Stig Tofting and some of their politicians

fuck going to a uncomfortable country on a trip

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Prostitution is worse by far mayte

anyway got that sour lemorn, trying to enjoy the fantastic dank i get on offer in the UK cos I know south america is gonna be some dry sess ting :/

we really are blessed for chro in the UK trast

:/ we really are not

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Prostitution is worse by far mayte

anyway got that sour lemorn, trying to enjoy the fantastic dank i get on offer in the UK cos I know south america is gonna be some dry sess ting :/

we really are blessed for chro in the UK trast

:/ we really are not

some of us really are!!! find urself a connect that grows

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh y do always get these smokers that think they are in some next level...fuckin cringe

It don't matter who ur connect is the only strains u can grow in this country are mediocre so u will never be smoking anything that amazing...even the shit in damn is pretty poor tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Smh y do always get these smokers that think they are in some next level...f*ckin cringe

It don't matter who ur connect is the only strains u can grow in this country are mediocre so u will never be smoking anything that amazing...even the sh*t in damn is pretty poor tbh

Are you having a laugh mate????

you can grow any strain in the world, its not like anyone grows outside,

i swear some man are clueless

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

• Upvote 1