Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

f*ck it, gonna celebrate today, Just seen this as well.

6 November 2012

Daily Mail

Cannabis smokers in Uruguay will be allowed to buy 20 cannabis cigarettes from the state, under new plans.

The move is a bid to stamp out organised crime.

Users will be able to purchase up to 40g (1.4oz) per month - enough for 20 cannabis cigarettes.

The drug will be regulated by the state and sold at the market price, currently around £21.60.

Cannabis smokers will be given cards with a bar code allowing them to buy up to the legal limit per month.

The government hopes to eliminate the black market in cannabis through the radical proposal.

President Jose Mujica has previously announced plans to grow up to 150 hectares of cannabis for sale to users.

He said: 'We are losing the battle against drugs and crime in South America. Somebody has to be the first.'

Interior minister Eduardo Bonomi said recently: 'The negative effects of consuming marijuana are far less harmful than the outbreak of violence associated with the black market.'

Julio Calzada, director of the National Drug Council, said the drugs sold at licensed stores 'will have a strict quality control'.

Polls suggest around 60 per cent of Uruguayans are against the sale of cannabis.

Former president Tabare Vazquez said: 'People should not consume marijuana, it's a simple as that.'

And economist Carlos Casacuberta said the plan was unlikely to wipe out the black market in the drug.

He said: 'The drug traffickers will react as any other business would - they will look to compete with the government's marijuana, to find their niche.

'There will be two models of marijuana, the legal and the illegal.'

The Uruguayan government estimates there are around 18,500 people who use cannabis every day in the country.

according to woodpecker its sh*t in colombia

that guy is definitely dead btw

if its all dirt cheap plus it can grow naturally there's not any incentive to spend effort n money growin di killa

/

cannabis cup in 2 weeks now

guys r on about oils n free piff all over the shop talkin about whiteys n flop n drops

saying i best be training myself up till then

i dont even like bein stoned around people

ahhh im goin to be a mess

if its all dirt cheap plus it can grow naturally there's not any incentive to spend effort n money growin di killa

/

guys r on about oils n free piff all over the shop talkin about whiteys n flop n drops

thought that recently as well.

rip phillip :(

/

bfdjkbldfjkl'bs

/

bang di bungle or whatever you lot call it and you should be fine

/

thought that recently as well.

rip phillip :(

he werent phillip he had some mad foreign name

wouldnt be suprised if u r all jas tbh

either way ur both no good let down cunts

currently in training

:lol:@ how calmly you dropped that in :lol:

/

I think it'll be piff, it makes more sense to grow strains with decent THC content, plus they'll want to be able to standardize it for a commercial market. Would make more sense for medicinal purposes too. I don't think they'll do it outdoor either, I reckon they'll do it in greenhouses like we do over here.

havent been able to read about the us legalisation, but surely its Washington the state thats legalised it and not Washington DC ?

/

local , im in dam 21st of november for the Ajax game. i might be able to sort you some of that real dam bungle sh*t if your there then,none of that street dealer shite. just need to know if the ajax lads i know will be around that day.