Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

was chillin wid one dude man tried to rush me on my own spliff like telling me im fucking up the rotation, in german

them times when I quickly can only respond in english

famdontfuckintellmewhattodowithmyownzootfurthermore- NO BUNS

not said that to no1 since I was a yute. I literally told him no buns on that spliff and another one after, man was supposed to go raving but he just had to kick home after that kind of humiliation

was chillin wid one dude man tried to rush me on my own spliff like telling me im fucking up the rotation, in german

them times when I quickly can only respond in english

famdontfuckintellmewhattodowithmyownzootfurthermore- NO BUNS

not said that to no1 since I was a yute. I literally told him no buns on that spliff and another one after, man was supposed to go raving but he just had to kick home after that kind of humiliation

lmao

i got in a fight in france and whilst switching on the guy was shouting the limited french swearwords that i know combined with a bunch of scottish insults :lol:

i hate it when your out raving or suttin and ur der minding ur business smoking ur spliff and a random drunk drops the famous line "that smells nice"

FACK OFF U c*nt

why do people find it acceptable to ask for a "couple tokes"

u dont see a man in a rave drinking champs, and go over to him and ask for a cup, people who think weed is for sharing are cunts

• Upvote 4

i hate it when your out raving or suttin and ur der minding ur business smoking ur spliff and a random drunk drops the famous line "that smells nice"

FACK OFF U c*nt

u dont see a man in a rave drinking champs, and go over to him and ask for a cup, people who think weed is for sharing are cunts

was thinking about this sentiment then other day

imagine if someone come up to you and said 'that pint looks tasty mate do you mind if i have a sip?'

you'd think they were a fucking lunatic 

FACK OFF U c*nt

loooool this is very true

its like go die u scumbag 

FACK OFF U c*nt

was thinking about this sentiment then other day

imagine if someone come up to you and said 'that pint looks tasty mate do you mind if i have a sip?'

you'd think they were a fucking lunatic 

Would have imagined you to be the type to do this tbh.