Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

You do know Ammy is another word for Amensia Haze right?

Yeah but you already know dealers talk like it's differentiated.

Plus the high I get from Super Silver for example compared to Ammy is two totally different feelings that I gotta put it last on my list lol.

The whole country is flooded with shit haze it's everywhere u go Asians are bringing in boxes from somewhere like there's no tmrw...

A couple guys got caught with some boxes of it in Lpool and feds came back saying there were traces of methadone in it, it's been in the echo paper the shits dodgy as hell I won't go near it.

• Upvote 1

Given up on buying when you don't really know what it is. Knowing bless people who grow>>>>>_______

Can never get the same quants as the mass market but if you don't smoke that much at least you know the strain and what goes into growing it.

Surprising the amount of chemicals and shit people use when they grow, it opens your eyes.

Organic grows>>>>>_______

I can get icealator for £30 a gram round my way but I don't bother

/

My boys got a volcanoe it's decent but vapes aren't for me...the lean is a lot cleaner and u don't get that groggy feeling which is probably from the tobacco but I just prefer to smoke a zoot.

/

How come it's hard to get strains like Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Sour D, Train Wreck etc in the U.k.?

apart from grand daddy I've had the others over here, i think they're just not as common because the yields are smaller so big growers don't bother with it so much.

People grow cheese and lemons cus of the yields and bcus thats all people know, kush and other strains take longer to flower and theres never mass cuttings (growers to lazy to start from seed) also most kush/flavoured seeds are expensive

All about making friends with growers (insta good if you dont know anyone in real world)

/

I been vaping with a Davinche they cost £200 but worth it, real clean

/ been 3 months no tabacoo i just smoke pure, best thing ive done in my life, smoking a different expierence now

Also dont really fucked with oils too much, my team do. I feel like i need to know the long term benifits allow being the first generation of wax heads

• Upvote 1

People grow cheese and lemons cus of the yields and bcus thats all people know, kush and other strains take longer to flower and theres never mass cuttings (growers to lazy to start from seed) also most kush/flavoured seeds are expensive

All about making friends with growers (insta good if you dont know anyone in real world)

/

I been vaping with a Davinche they cost £200 but worth it, real clean

/ been 3 months no tabacoo i just smoke pure, best thing ive done in my life, smoking a different expierence now

Also dont really f*cked with oils too much, my team do. I feel like i need to know the long term benifits allow being the first generation of wax heads

This

/

My mates trynna get me into Vaping, I ain't really a big smoker but says the smoke is just so much better

:/

that's like saying you heard one burger spot had dodgy meat so every burger must have dodgey meat and you're never eating burgers again.

Lol true I'll smoke haze that my mates have grown all day though as long as I know where it's from.

I just don't trust this shit that comes in in bulk it's the same every time heavy buds never perfectly dried always has an off green brown look to it like it's been sat for months.

I've been vaping for awhile now find it miles better than smoking I use half as much and get twice as high...got some banging Kosher atm.

Kush/Diesel >>> Haze/Cheese. Flavour wise Cheese and Haze can't compete